Is it a ghost?

Reaction score
First, I use google translate... I need to know your opinion on this video because this has never happened. the windows are obscured and therefore can not be reflection or any other light. It has an unconventional moves. video recording is taken at the Logi Circle 2 camera. no one was there at night, it's just no explanation.

Welcome to the forum, Radovan. Just moved your thread out of the chat thread. So is this footage you took?

Just a thought. This camera is close to a window right?

Just a thought. This camera is close to a window right?
Yes, I made this video and yes, it's near the window, but the windows are 100% obscured because people do not have to look inside.
that's why I can not explain, I'm skeptical but I believe

Last edited:
Yes, I made this video and yes, it's near the window, but the windows are 100% obscured because people do not have to look inside.
that's why I can not explain, I'm skeptical but I believe
i wasn't talking about those windows actually. it looks like the camera is looking through a window a foot or so in front of it. i noticed a bit of the window frame in the bottom left of the picture. i think someone or something might have been behind the camera. can you be cartain that nobody was in the room?

said apparition is surprisingly clear. dude wearing white. and you can see his head and arm like it's right there. some people have made "UFO" pictures from this window effect.
8wNKD1O.jpg

Reactions: Lynne
It’s interesting. I don’t know if it’s paranormal or not , but thanks for sharing.

Welcome to the form.