News Is ISIS in Texas?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Former terror suspect well known to the FBI is named as one of two gunmen shot dead by cops after attack on anti-Islam 'draw Muhammad' art contest near Dallas
  • Two suspects were gunned down after shooting a guard in the leg outside the Curtis Culwell Center in Garland
  • The FBI has named one of the gunmen as Elton Simpson, who was convicted of lying to federal agents about traveling to Africa five years ago - but a judge ruled it could not be proved that he was going to join a terror group
  • Simpson's Phoenix, Arizona home has been surrounded and a bomb squad is carrying out a search
  • The American Freedom Defense Initiative event had offered a $10,000 prize for the best caricature of the prophet; local residents had expressed their concerns about the event but organizers said they were exercising free speech
  • The security guard who was shot, Bruce Joiner, was taken to hospital in stable condition and has been released
  • One traffic officer shot both men dead and has been praised by cops for potentially saving many lives
  • ISIS fighter claimed on Twitter that the shooting was carried out by two pro-ISIS individuals

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...depicting-prophet-Muhammad.html#ixzz3ZBrgnogK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook.

ISIS is claiming responsibility on this. Is this the beginning of the battle here in the US? Is more coming soon? What say you?

I wouldn't be surprised at all. They wouldn't even have had to sneak in (although that would be simple enough to do), because there are enough morons right here who would join up and volunteer to be home front operatives.

Reactions: Debi
I wouldn't be surprised at all. They wouldn't even have had to sneak in (although that would be simple enough to do), because there are enough morons right here who would join up and volunteer to be home front operatives.
That's what I was thinking.