Is humanity ready for aliens?

I for one believe in the indomitable spirit of humans. We have survived thus far and we are now discovering that’s been a long time. We’ve gone from riding horses to jets in 100 years. That’s adaptation. I’m not giving up on us yet.

Ready or not they are here and they are here for different reasons than you think.

Care to elaborate at all Armand? If you’ve already posted on this topic in the past, just point me tomthe thread and I’ll read up on your thoughts. Thanks.

Reactions: Lynne
I for one believe in the indomitable spirit of humans. We have survived thus far and we are now discovering that’s been a long time. We’ve gone from riding horses to jets in 100 years. That’s adaptation. I’m not giving up on us yet.

You’re right Lynne. compared to those horses we’re doing great. You don’t see a whole lot of horses flying around in jets nor riding around on humans.

Reactions: Debi
The Crypto Blast: Alien Missions... Why are they here?

There are a lot of theories on why our planet is being visited by aliens. Today we give you 5 reasons why they are here.

The following article about alien abduction comes from "The Ultimate Guide to UFOs + Aliens" which can be purchased here.

1. Alien-Human Hybrids
According to one theory, grey aliens are unable to reproduce and are using humans to create a hybrid race. This accounts for the prevalence of greys in human abductions, which almost always involve examinations and invasive procedures that focus on the human sex organs. Though some think the aliens' goal is to further their own species, they may be trying to prevent humanity's extinction from a future plague by altering the gene pool.

2. Alien Biowarfare
This theory is a subplot of the alien-human hybrid theory. Accoirding to some ufologists, the bubonic plague, the 1918 flu pandemic and other historic disease outbreaks were caused by aliens to weed ,put the most vulnerable humans and make us stronger for interbreeding. The world wars of the last century, as well as the invention of the atomic bomb, are thought to have been part of an effort to weaken some nations and races, forge political alliances useful to alien goals and influence the future of humanity.

3. Nuclear Salvation
Are Andromedans, greys and other benign aliens here to. save us from destroying ourselves? Many abductees have reported that the aliens showed them scenarios for Earth's future, including the potential for advancement through extraterrestrial technology and the likelihood of our destruction from nuclear war or pestilence. In some instances, humans said, aliens gave them instructions to follow or duties to perform on the planet's behalf. Some believe Andromedans and other ancient other-worldly visitors have appeared at times to direct the future of humanity through technology and are now in a struggle to rid Earth of nuclear weapons.

4. They Need Our Resources
In director Nicolas Roeg's 1976 film, The Man Who Foil to Earth, David Bowie portrayed an alien who visits our planet to take water back to his parched desert world. In the same vein, ufologists believe extraterrestrials may be on Earth to acquire plentiful resources they lack back home. Whether that's water, chemical elements or food, we're not to But let's hope the food isn't us.

5. They Were Here First
Some think reptoids, Andromedans and Venusians were natural Earth-dwelling species that were well advanced by the time humans evolved. Possibly they moved on to another planet or went into hiding at an underground or underwater location Or perhaps the conspiracy theorists are right and they are living at Area 51 and working on alien-human hybrids.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Allow me to add a #6 to that list.

The War of Good against Evil

There is a theory that the aliens are actually part of the evil or darkness that wars with the Light or the Good. Meaning basically a spiritual war for the souls of humans.

There is a theory that the aliens are actually part of the evil or darkness that wars with the Light or the Good. Meaning basically a spiritual war for the souls of humans.
yes, i actually wrote or replied to the radio story thread on something along those lines.

Reactions: Debi

I lean in this direction. There may be aspects of all of the above going on. There may be more than one group of beings with diff agendas.