Is being empathetic a bad thing when it comes to the paranormal?

I'm by no means an expert, so I hope you don't mind me sharing this video -

EDIT: Just to clarify, since it plays here directly instead of taking you to Youtube, the video is used as a part of the Empath training for highly sensitive people and helps to both protect your energy and remove negative energy.
Thank you SunnySide for this video! This helps so much! I’m trying to do some deep research about it.

Reactions: Lynne and SunnySide
Nature makes you stop look and listen the earth is alive and is effected by everything whether it is us or a meteor falling from the sky. It can give or take away. We know this but what we do about it is up to us.

Your philosophical posts have inspired me to update my signature line. I dedicate the following to everyone here who is walking an empathic path including Janice89, NightRose, Armand, Debi, and others; please keep sharing.

"Sometimes we're given new direction, and in that moment come alive, to rediscover what our hearts say..." Deborah Liv Johnson

Last edited:
You can get intouch with people that have learned how to move forward As an empath I am but I have more questions than answers I don't mean to insult anyone but a lot of ppl will give guestimation's on this subject and if you truly are an empath it must be taken seriously.
Again I am not saying anyone is wrong but becareful
God bless

Reactions: Lynne
You can get intouch with people that have learned how to move forward As an empath I am but I have more questions than answers I don't mean to insult anyone but a lot of ppl will give guestimation's on this subject and if you truly are an empath it must be taken seriously.
Again I am not saying anyone is wrong but becareful
God bless
Well said Armand