Is astral projection real?

Hi Lynn and Wands,

So here is some input on Astral Travel. Of course, every one is different and what may work for me may not work for you.....It is a bit difficult to explain but i will do my best.
1. IMO, most people who visit the astral planes but dont know it, end up in the lower astral area. This is where many different entities wander...
2. If you visit enough times these enities will notice you.
3. A lot of people say that in order to control your dreams you must make yourself aware that you are dreaming....that is true to some extent on the planes as well. Once you are aware you can control what is happening.....kinda.
So I had to figure out a way to get my own attention while dreaming......What i did was before i went to sleep each night I would visualize my hands....yes, my hands. I pictured my hands..... every wrinkle, color, scars, and size. Once i had gone over all the details in my mind I said to myself "I want to see my hands, I will see my hands, when I see my hands I am in control"
It took about two weeks, then one night I noticed my hands while I was dreaming! (i was not on the astral planes).
Once I noticed my hands while dreaming, the saying i had repeated over and over started playing in my head. I realized i was dreaming and began to control what was happening around me. Cool trick, huh?
This process is not easy. It takes dedication.
4. Now I am able to control whats happening in a normal dream however I struggle to do it while on the Astral Planes.
5. If you feel you are travelling without knowing it, I would suggest that you have a good "talk" with your guides about it.
6. IMO, no human should be on the lower astrals. It is not a good place and if you spend enough time there without knowing where you are or visiting on purpose, something nasty will find you and possibly make you its pet......like it did me.
7. Here is what I do to stay out of the lower Astral Plane. Due to the extreme nature of the attachment i had I had to bind my Astral body to my physically body so I could not do any travelling on the lower or higher astral planes until the entity was sent back to where it came from.
I can go into detail about this binding if asked.
8. If you want to visit the higher Astral planes, ask your guides to take you there. My guides and I had a "conversation" about it and then one night they took me. I only visit the higher planes now and I couldnt be more excited and absolutely grateful for the guidance and experience.

Im open for questions if you have any.......
Aces

Thank you Aces for sharing the additional details.

I’m open to hearing more about the binding when it is convenient for you to post again.

I do have a related question for you please that I did not see addressed by your prior post. You indicated that you can tell the difference between a dream and astral travel afterwards based on how it felt. Do you have a way to distinguish between the two states concurrent to/during the events?

I’m asking because I infrequently have lucid dreams so I know how to perceive their occurrence. I was wondering if you might have any clues for how astral travel feels different so that I might recognize them too.

Hi Lynn and Wands,

So here is some input on Astral Travel. Of course, every one is different and what may work for me may not work for you.....It is a bit difficult to explain but i will do my best.
1. IMO, most people who visit the astral planes but dont know it, end up in the lower astral area. This is where many different entities wander...
3. A lot of people say that in order to control your dreams you must make yourself aware that you are dreaming....that is true to some extent on the planes as well. Once you are aware you can control what is happening.....kinda.
So I had to figure out a way to get my own attention while dreaming......What i did was before i went to sleep each night I would visualize my hands....yes, my hands. I pictured my hands..... every wrinkle, color, scars, and size. Once i had gone over all the details in my mind I said to myself "I want to see my hands, I will see my hands, when I see my hands I am in control"
It took about two weeks, then one night I noticed my hands while I was dreaming! (i was not on the astral planes).
Once I noticed my hands while dreaming, the saying i had repeated over and over started playing in my head. I realized i was dreaming and began to control what was happening around me. Cool trick, huh?
4. Now I am able to control whats happening in a normal dream however I struggle to do it while on the Astral Planes.
5. If you feel you are travelling without knowing it, I would suggest that you have a good "talk" with your guides about it.
6. IMO, no human should be on the lower astrals. It is not a good place and if you spend enough time there without knowing where you are or visiting on purpose, something nasty will find you and possibly make you its pet......like it did me.
7. Here is what I do to stay out of the lower Astral Plane. Due to the extreme nature of the attachment i had I had to bind my Astral body to my physically body so I could not do any travelling on the lower or higher astral planes until the entity was sent back to where it came from.
8. If you want to visit the higher Astral planes, ask your guides to take you there. My guides and I had a "conversation" about it and then one night they took me. I only visit the higher planes now and I couldnt be more excited and absolutely grateful for the guidance and experience.

Aces

Oh wait. Two more separate questions please Aces.

1. How many spirit guides do you have; and, do your guides have a visible form/body?

2. While traveling the higher astral plane, have you ever encountered any other human souls? What did they look like?

Hi Lynn and Wands,

Aces
Wow, thanks for posting. I have never astral travelled to my knowledge, but I love reading about experiences of others. It shows the possibilities of the human mind, in my opinion. It's exciting.

Reactions: Aces
Thank you Aces for sharing the additional details.

I’m open to hearing more about the binding when it is convenient for you to post again.

I do have a related question for you please that I did not see addressed by your prior post. You indicated that you can tell the difference between a dream and astral travel afterwards based on how it felt. Do you have a way to distinguish between the two states concurrent to/during the events?

I’m asking because I infrequently have lucid dreams so I know how to perceive their occurrence. I was wondering if you might have any clues for how astral travel feels different so that I might recognize them too.

Wands,
As much as i want to answer your questions right now I am at a loss.....
I didnt realize it until I was trying to answer your questions that for some reason Im not suppose to explain......I know that sounds weird but I have a very strong feeling that I should not be trying to explain this right now. Which is kinda strange to me because it was only a few months ago I shared with you all the details of the attachement and the process of getting rid of it......it would seem that answering questions about Astral Travel wouldnt be a big deal but apparently it is.
I dont think it has anything to do with you....but more to do with connecting to a place and time that nearly cost me my life.
I didnt want to leave you without a response......I want to share but I think I will have to wait.
P.S. I read your first post and I can say that in my opinion you were probably on the higher astral planes.....which is good.
Then to experience syncronicityies/validation about such a intense experience should make you feel loved and thought of.

Wands,
As much as i want to answer your questions right now I am at a loss.....
I didnt realize it until I was trying to answer your questions that for some reason Im not suppose to explain......I know that sounds weird but I have a very strong feeling that I should not be trying to explain this right now. Which is kinda strange to me because it was only a few months ago I shared with you all the details of the attachement and the process of getting rid of it......it would seem that answering questions about Astral Travel wouldnt be a big deal but apparently it is.
I dont think it has anything to do with you....but more to do with connecting to a place and time that nearly cost me my life.
I didnt want to leave you without a response......I want to share but I think I will have to wait.
P.S. I read your first post and I can say that in my opinion you were probably on the higher astral planes.....which is good.
Then to experience syncronicityies/validation about such a intense experience should make you feel loved and thought of.

No need to apologize Aces. I appreciate the fact that you read and then responded at all. Thank you too for taking the time to read my earliest post.

Though I don't have any other known experiences with astral projecting, that one "trip" felt so very different from anything else I have ever experienced that I suspected it might have been my first experience of astral travel. Good news I apparently went first class too landing in the higher plane because your current reluctance to post again about the other places leads me to suspect I didn't need to wonder around uninvited or unprotected down there.

When you have the chance, I would like to hear from you a summary description of what the entities/souls that you've encountered on the higher plane look like. I'm wondering if any of them might look anything like what I tried to describe in my October post.

Oh and your point about feeling validated. You are completely correct on that point. BUT SO INTERESTING! I just recognized something I've never given attention to before today. I recognize that all of my prior psychic messages (all but one specific one) always resolved themselves in fewer than two full days. By this I mean, when I've received a telepathic message or premonition the message is always validated within a maximum of two days as the true to life occurrence I foretold comes to be reality in 48 hours or less. That was always (except once) a constant until this "trip". It took at least three full months for the validation of that colorful floating platform image to occur at which time I found the painted coin at the craft fair. That alone Aces makes the entire event very, very, very different from any of my other psychic episodes. I just realized that.

And, the round image in my PNF.net forum avatar is that same painted coin that I wear daily by the way.

Last edited:
I am so glad that I listened to that very strong feeling that I shouldn't share about the Astral Planes at this time...........I had to do a cleasing tonight because things just didn't feel right. Whatever it was, it is gone now and my home feels much lighter.
Always listen to your intuition.....
You guys have a great weekend!!!

I am so glad that I listened to that very strong feeling that I shouldn't share about the Astral Planes at this time...........I had to do a cleasing tonight because things just didn't feel right. Whatever it was, it is gone now and my home feels much lighter.
Always listen to your intuition.....
You guys have a great weekend!!!

Do you have to cleanse your home frequently Aces?

Reactions: Lynne
Do you have to cleanse your home frequently Aces?[/QUOTE
I do a maintence cleansings very month or so. I also cleanse when my empth abilities find me in a situation where i am processing others INTENSE emotions.
I use a salt scrub everyday while in the shower, I also listen to binaural beats.
what about you, Wands.........Cleanse much? lol

Reactions: Lynne and Charleh