Is Ark of the Covenant in Africa?

And I remember that interview as well now that you mention it.

I also seem to remember that the "keepers" or monks that guard it die at a very fast rate, leading many to believe it's radioactive.

I kind of recall something about blindness being a common ailment within the legacy of African Guardians. If true, possibly it one symptom of their exposure to the Ark. (warning - conjecture alert)

Reactions: Debi
I kind of recall something about blindness being a common ailment within the legacy of African Guardians. If true, possibly it one symptom of their exposure to the Ark. (warning - conjecture alert)
I believe you are correct on that, Wands. I remember something about that now that you mention it.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
Of course it's in Africa. It's in the buried city of Tanis. Didn't you guys watch the movie?

Of course it's in Africa. It's in the buried city of Tanis. Didn't you guys watch the movie?

I think one of us “watched” the movie Ronin and the other slept through it. The German’s removed the Ark and took it to some island. Now, if you know which island that is, plz let us know and then “road trip”. :D

Reactions: Ronin and Debi
I find it amazing that in the past 10 years the Ark of the Covenant , the Garden of Eden, the location of Noah's Ark and many more were all discovered by the same guy. This one man Indiana Jones has no training in archeology or any science for that matter. The coast guest likes to quote him.
Here is a link from Archeology - Raiders of the Faux Ark
Error! - Archaeology Magazine Archive
Can somebody try to post the correct link the author's name is Eric H Cline.
I'm on my phone and it won't let me do many things.

Reactions: Debi
Tonight, Dec. 29th, on C2C:

There have been recent reports that the Ark of the Covenant is inside a church in Aksum, Ethiopia, called the Church of Our Lady Mary of Zion. Historian Dr. Tudor Parfitt, believes otherwise. He joins Ian Punnett to discuss the latest in Ark lore and knowledge of what the Ark in question really is.

Reactions: Maddyfromoz
I have always wondered were it was but another thing I'd like to know were is the supposed cap stone from the pyramid gone