Is a spirit able to cling to a person..?

I’ve started to say some prayers and leaving my Bible on my nightstand. And somehow it seems more active around here. There are random knocks and clicking-sounds I’ve never heard before in the 10 years I’ve lived here. I keep having these nightmares about not being able to find my daughter or hands with claws reaching under my covers and grabbing my feet and pulling me under the bed while my husband just sits there and doesn’t do anything to help even if I’m screaming.. (He would never NOT do anything if that ever happened to me irl).
I keep my cats close when my husband is working night shift because they somehow make me feel safe.

Even if it was something gifted to you. I noticed things were really off in my bedroom one night. My wife caught it too. Turned out it was something in my room that was gifted to me. And that person in question now hates my guts. I could feel the hate off that thing a mile away lol.

Doesn’t need to be old per se, but in some way connected to a person, place or a memory. In one way or another, everything in this universe is entangled with something.

Aha! Ok I was thinking of antiques...
I have several things gifted to me by my once BFF who was meant to be my maid of honor at my wedding, but she ruined my bachelorette-party and I gave the role to someone else.. after that she has not spoken to me.. and I really do believe she hates my guts and wish me harm.

Aha! Ok I was thinking of antiques...
I have several things gifted to me by my once BFF who was meant to be my maid of honor at my wedding, but she ruined my bachelorette-party and I gave the role to someone else.. after that she has not spoken to me.. and I really do believe she hates my guts and wish me harm.
If you feel she has no connection whatsoever to the issue at hand I can safely say anything you have from her should be fine.

Reactions: EmoTategami
Honestly I think whatever this spirit may be, it’s attached to you. Have you shared any of these experiences from recent years with family?

Honestly I think whatever this spirit may be, it’s attached to you. Have you shared any of these experiences from recent years with family?

I have told my husband, but he does not believe in the paranormal. Even when he’s exposed to it himself. So stubborn.
I have told my mom, my grandma, my cousin, and my brother.

I have told my husband, but he does not believe in the paranormal. Even when he’s exposed to it himself. So stubborn.
I have told my mom, my grandma, my cousin, and my brother.
Has your mom or grandma shared similar stories or validated your own experiences?

Has your mom or grandma shared similar stories or validated your own experiences?

My mom told me she has seen the cats we had when I was in my teens react to things. Like they would run upstairs from the basement as if someone were chasing them. (My room at the time actually was in the basement..)
And she said someone would start the washing machine in boiling-programs and she would yell at my dad because she thought he did it.
My grandma is an untrained medium, I’m sure of it. She knows things without even being near us. If I lose something important, I can call her and ask, and she’ll tell me where it is. She lives in Sweden, I live in Norway. Once my husband couldn’t find his passport and we were going to Greece so he really needed to find it. I called her and asked. She told me to look under the wardrobe. And there it was. She also told me where to find my son’s cellphone that fell out of his pocket while he was playing in a huge pile of snow. It was exactly where she said it would be.
Apart from that, she has told me many things she has “seen” while visiting old buildings. That meaning she gets kind of thrown back in time and experiencing people’s death. May sound weird, and I think so too, but I have no reason not to believe her.
My dad always says that if she lived in older times, she would be burned as a witch.

Reactions: WitchAndShaman
I’ve started to say some prayers and leaving my Bible on my nightstand. And somehow it seems more active around here. There are random knocks and clicking-sounds I’ve never heard before in the 10 years I’ve lived here. I keep having these nightmares about not being able to find my daughter or hands with claws reaching under my covers and grabbing my feet and pulling me under the bed while my husband just sits there and doesn’t do anything to help even if I’m screaming.. (He would never NOT do anything if that ever happened to me irl).
I keep my cats close when my husband is working night shift because they somehow make me feel safe.
I too think cats are spiritual protectors.

I too think cats are spiritual protectors.

My cats always stand guard in doorways of the rooms I’m in. And they follow me around all the time. If I’m relaxing on the couch they come over to me to check if I’m OK. At least I think that’s why. They look at me with wide eyes, then they smell my face and then they blink and purr. Weird little furballs. Hahah.

My mom told me she has seen the cats we had when I was in my teens react to things. Like they would run upstairs from the basement as if someone were chasing them. (My room at the time actually was in the basement..)
And she said someone would start the washing machine in boiling-programs and she would yell at my dad because she thought he did it.
My grandma is an untrained medium, I’m sure of it. She knows things without even being near us. If I lose something important, I can call her and ask, and she’ll tell me where it is. She lives in Sweden, I live in Norway. Once my husband couldn’t find his passport and we were going to Greece so he really needed to find it. I called her and asked. She told me to look under the wardrobe. And there it was. She also told me where to find my son’s cellphone that fell out of his pocket while he was playing in a huge pile of snow. It was exactly where she said it would be.
Apart from that, she has told me many things she has “seen” while visiting old buildings. That meaning she gets kind of thrown back in time and experiencing people’s death. May sound weird, and I think so too, but I have no reason not to believe her.
My dad always says that if she lived in older times, she would be burned as a witch.
I think you get this gift from your mother. But has she seen the same things as you growing up? Trying to figure if this is attached to you or your bloodline.