Is a spirit able to cling to a person..?

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by EmoTategami, Nov 11, 2018.

1. EmoTategami

EmoTategami
    Expand Collapse

Yes, I have told it to stop a few times. There was a period of a few months before I married my husband the activity got very intense, and I would feel my clothes getting pulled. I thought I was just stressed about the wedding and imagined things, because ever since my wedding day it got a lot calmer here. The activities are a little on and off, but never as intense as before the wedding.
    Anyway, I just yelled "That's enough!" or "stop it!" and it would stop for a little while.

2. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

As a general rule you shouldn’t initiate any kind of conversation, or tell it to do something to prove it’s there.

I think this spirit is trying to get between your husband. Sounds quite possessive too.

Did it stop doing that completely or did it ease back into testing boundaries after a while?

EmoTategami likes this.
  3. EmoTategami

EmoTategami
    Expand Collapse

No it stopped for a while, a couple of hours maybe, and then it started testing again. I had to tell it to stop several times in one evening.
    So you think it's trying to get between my husband and me?

4. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Could be that, or it could be that the overall plan is to isolate you. If we were talking normal abusive relationships this would be a textbook example of predatory behaviour.

EmoTategami likes this.
  5. EmoTategami

EmoTategami
    Expand Collapse

OK, I've never thought of it like that, but you really put it in perspective..
    That really was an eye-opener.
    But how can I deal with it? Is it enough to ignore it from now on, or would you recommend bringing someone in to cleanse the air around here. or.. me.. Since i suspect it's been following me since my early teens, if not before that..

6. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

What’s your faith? And do you have any background in the paranormal? We all come from different walks of life here so I wanna make sure I’m giving you something you’d be comfortable with.

In the mean time I suggest you tell this spirit off every time you even sense it around. And I second what debi says about the St. Michael prayer. Good prayer. And the archangel Michael is known for his strength. Said to be the one to cast Lucifer down to earth.

EmoTategami and 7Christie like this.
  7. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

And when you tell it off, do it with authority. Like you mean it.
    10E0DD5E-F708-4D40-BCBB-D3E9F00F7BF2.jpeg

EmoTategami, 7Christie and Debi like this.
  8. Knockoff

Knockoff
    Expand Collapse

That's alot. I was bothered by something and I just gave up accepting that I'm living in a house with a spirit, ghost or something. If nothing really bad is happening and it's just annoying you can go on living just fine. Do whatever works to make you feel empowered.

EmoTategami likes this.
  9. Charleh

Charleh
    Expand Collapse
    Please insert coffee
    Tier-1 Mod

Fair enough, knockoff. But this spirit that Emo’s talking about is exhibiting predatory behaviour. I don’t know many people that would accept that.

Donna K., EmoTategami and 7Christie like this.
  10. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Agreed.