Is 5G a weapon system?

Unfortunately, the info in this link is technically above my understanding. Also, we still struggle to get good 3G round here. But an interesting article, Debi.

Reactions: Debi
The top comments at the link are worth a read(!)
I'm not sure if it's an attention seeking hoax or if he's a paranoid schizophrenic. He reminds me of a couple of friends I lost to schizophrenia, sadly; there's an impressive sounding conspiracy theory, but with key holes where the person doesn't know things. How is it a weapon? How would it work? Based on what he says, he's just plain wrong. Where are the sensors? It's blind! There's nothing to deliver a charge to a target. Why would local councils entrust installing weapons systems to ordinary low paid council workers? What did this 'whistleblower' actually say? He lists an American regulator rather than the correct British one. Local councils are independently elected bodies and not the central government, so how on Earth would this work? Why install hidden gun turrets on streets anyway? If they could find a target enough to zap them in the street, why not just send M-I5 round to quietly arrest them at home instead of wasting millions on installing zap guns everywhere just in case somebody walks past in public? How would mysteriously fried pedestrians be explained away? I'm sure if you asked him, he'd explain that the NHS are in on it too, and you can tell by all the foreign doctors...

Or... it's a streetlight which uses wi-fi to switch on and off at the correct time.

Last edited:
From what I can tell the antenna on top of the lights is to give a better cell phone signal to users like you and me, so we should feel grateful for that.

The 5G part of it is only a higher speed internet signal with a higher band width, etc etc, 5G is far superior to 4G with smaller and better antenna systems, like the ones on the light poles and many more benefits, which is also to our benefit, so what is the problem?
There is none.

Oh and the capacitors are 450 v. so what, it is a commercial application, these capacitors are probably being used as filters, this gives a cleaner signal to noise ratio.

Reactions: Keel M.
Apparently some medical doctors have expressed concern. Possibly, its like concerns expressed about exposure to high voltage power lines? The point being, some professional somewhere expressed concern. But how would industry leaders possibly mistake their own research for safety effects? This has never happened before has it? Why would it happen now?

I thought industrial safety concerns such as toxic waste dumping, local code violation cover-ups, & mistakes with partially completed projects (such as Kesterson 's 3 legged frogs & fragile egg shells) were caused by not implementing engineers specifications /due to money or political costs.
Why would modern projects proceed were there safety enhancements required? Why would anyone fund them?

It seems certain that communities are committed to serving the best good they can find. Communities try to make the best infrastructure/ roads, business opportunities, health care, & tech available they can afford. Community leaders count on industry to bring in safe upgrades in all infrastructure (including tech.)

Once, years back, A cell phone company wanted to locate a cell phone tower on the farm. They reached out to my parents. My parents passed on thousands of dollars annually because my mom thought it was ugly. It would interfere with the view of the vineyard & garden because the proposed tower was too tall, taller than the barn. They didn't know they could have requested the cell phone tower to be fancied up to look like a tree.
--in the man's streetlight concern-at LEAST the cell phone signaler or camera is "hid" in a light! It could be ugly, instead.

There are so many things dangerous for us today with new tech. and old things as well that we never knew about, like electrical wires running in the wall behind the head of our beds, and cell phones causing brain cancer, and the dangers of charging cell phones next to us when we sleep, cell towers, the list goes on, but no one seems to be too worried about it or not enough to do much about it.

Reactions: Debi
There are so many things dangerous for us today with new tech. and old things as well that we never knew about, like electrical wires running in the wall behind the head of our beds, and cell phones causing brain cancer, and the dangers of charging cell phones next to us when we sleep, cell towers, the list goes on, but no one seems to be too worried about it or not enough to do much about it.
The problem is although we may protest, the powers that be will go forward with it anyway. Just like all the new satellites cluttering the skies now....if Zuch or Musk want it, they just go and push it through.

I know that there have been protests against it, all sorts of petitions to sign out there, etc. etc. But we are back to what serves science/tech will happen with or without our permission. It's not even political anymore....it's the science pushing forward and there just are no regs on it. Even should we here in the states say no, the world at large will proceed with it, imo.

180-1804365_tinfoil-hat-png-tinfoil-hat-transparent-background.png
I am ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 7Critter
The problem is although we may protest, the powers that be will go forward with it anyway. Just like all the new satellites cluttering the skies now....if Zuch or Musk want it, they just go and push it through.

I know that there have been protests against it, all sorts of petitions to sign out there, etc. etc. But we are back to what serves science/tech will happen with or without our permission. It's not even political anymore....it's the science pushing forward and there just are no regs on it. Even should we here in the states say no, the world at large will proceed with it, imo.

No we don't know unintended consequences for tech. Instances when New machines with unintentional consequences / trying to fix problems good heartedly occur all the time. In the 1930s or 1940s Fresno Ca Doctors used xrays to get rid of warts and treat tonsils with their new wonderful machine.... with unintended consequences years later.

We try our best. Research is unending. Scope is vast/ but the problem solved & unintended consequences Vision requires scope...creative beyond the maths' precision encompassing a device engineering, right? It may not be in the same mind /individual ( skills and ability to engineer or mathmatic it may not incorporate needed skill to even imagine anything beyond their field/ their own specialty.) Courage to do new things may incorporate Courage to fly jump into the unknown with necessary abandon-- may encourage inability to look at all angles.

Last edited: