Invitations unaware

HA! My own mod turns on me and posts disco??? :astonished:

In all seriousness, music can change and alter the energy within us. Ever listen to Gregorian Chants? Or do drumming? You can hit a trance-like state very quickly. It can make us sad or glad or change our whole day depending on what we play. It can bring back memories, open doors to the past. A powerful thing.

Reactions: Paulm and Paintman
Adding on here to the general theme, check this out. Just came across it today.

Smell and the Singapore Theory
smells being used as triggers...hmmm.... do ghosts even have a sence of smell??, lol..... if they are on another plane, just how much of our world do they or can they actually experience??.... sounds like a good idea maybe, but also sounds kinda gimmiky too... like something some of the reality TV groups might try, lol... this is also putting too much human (living) traits or abilities to a non human (living) entity... do ghost sleep? do they eat?... if so then a bigmac or alarm clock might work just as well...lol.... so much we don't know or can even begin to understand, (for me anyways...lol).... I would think that smells would have more of an effect on the living participants than on the non-living.... we still are affected subconsciously by smells without realizing it, due to not using the ability, but it is still there.....

smells being used as triggers...hmmm.... do ghosts even have a sence of smell??, lol..... if they are on another plane, just how much of our world do they or can they actually experience??.... sounds like a good idea maybe, but also sounds kinda gimmiky too... like something some of the reality TV groups might try, lol... this is also putting too much human (living) traits or abilities to a non human (living) entity... do ghost sleep? do they eat?... if so then a bigmac or alarm clock might work just as well...lol.... so much we don't know or can even begin to understand, (for me anyways...lol).... I would think that smells would have more of an effect on the living participants than on the non-living.... we still are affected subconsciously by smells without realizing it, due to not using the ability, but it is still there.....
Good thoughts Paul. I wonder if they create them for our benefit, to let us know their visiting. I have smelled things that were not present lots of times. It is usually flowers. It is not any special ability I have because others can smell it too. However I do think it was meant for me or someone with me.