Invitations unaware

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by Parkergirl4, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Could be both. Once again, I go back to we are dealing with an unknown. We can use our best guesses at to what these things are based on what information we have per myth, history, and holy books. We know that there is something there, and I try to put them in three categories of energy.....positive, neutral, and negatives. We are still cracking open these mysteries. What I do know is something is there and these negatives are capable of things we don't understand yet. I've had dealings with all three types, and I know I can say for myself they are there.

I think we often try to put them in a box, so to speak, and lay our "rules" on them. I think they go much deeper and farther than our understanding.

Lynne and Paulm like this.
  2. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Belief....hmmmm...seems to be the core of quite a few things, huh.....all it takes is to be a believer to enter heaven, ( kinda, sorta, maybe...).... Belief is a powerful force

Paintman, Lynne and Duke like this.
  3. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

This question could also fall into the creation of tulpas or poltergeist....if enough ppl believe, can an entity be created from that thought only......

4. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

Poltergeist energy would seem to show us that would be yes.

ozentity and Paulm like this.
  5. Paulm

Paulm
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I think this one could be compared to children who are open but then lose the abilities as they grow and close up their mind some....but then later in life it comes back with a vengeance...lol.....only suppressed for a short time.....as you lose the belief it seems to go away...but in some cases it may be triggered back or you just become open again....

ozentity likes this.
  6. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Open-minded critical thinker
    Tier-2 Mod

Your last statement was where I was going, watching some cable TV show or listening to a podcast is of this realm. I find it difficult to believe evil entities need or rely on such things. Might they use them? Who knows?

Lynne and Paulm like this.
  7. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-2 Mod

That was meant to be an example of why "proof by counter example" often is meaningless.

Debi and Paulm like this.
  8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I like Debi’s explications. There could be many possibilities. There always seems to be the odd event that throws out the current theory. So to answer her question, Is watching paranormal shows safe? I would have to answer this in terms of what usually happens. There are no guarantees with any activity. So I think in terms of the usual, I would say they are safe to watch because generally nothing bad happens as a result. We can add in possible variables like intention, sensitivity, attachments, ghosts already in the house etc, but generally nothing happens to most people. Even sleeping has its risks.

Duke and Debi like this.
  9. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I think the warnings you find in holy texts speak volumes. Leave them alone, don't summon them, because you honestly don't understand them enough to do that. I do feel they will use anything they wish to use. I don't think they are within our rule book. We often assume we are the higher mind and can handle anything. I think we have a long way to go in understanding this.

Paintman, Lynne and DogLet like this.
  10. Duke

Duke
    Expand Collapse
    Tier-2 Mod

Which is the same basic message you and others here give to first time posters, usually youngsters, who play with Ouija boards and other like intended devices. And it's why I am not comfortable with and usually avoid those discussions about demons and the like. I know there is way too much I don't know, and what I don't know CAN hurt me.

#30 Duke, Dec 3, 2019
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2019
    Paintman, Lynne and Debi like this.