Invisibility and the Paranormal

I've spoken to a couple of people who have seen a predator type,see through, watery figure.Most anything paranormal I've experienced is invisible,you don't need to see it and I'm probably glad in some cases.Sometimes when our mind is totally in tune they do appear though.

Reactions: Paulm
There are actually two sorts of "invisibility". the crystal clear version where I could be standing right in front of you unseen in the middle of a basketball court and the other is a mental inability to see something. The problem people have is when they are LOOKING for something they have a picture in their minds of what they are hunting and that is all that they will see. If you can in some way distort the thing that they are looking for in such a way that it can't possibly look like what they are looking for their eyes will pass right over it without ever SEEING it.

Animals have a natural ability to stop drop and just vanish. People can learn to do it. If you are fairly limber it is amazing how hard a person can be to see if they are twisted up and don't look like a person. That is basically the essance of camophlage. People that are trained in this can just seem to vanish.