Investigator Advice

Wonderful! Yes I have all the questions and wish to be a sponge on this board and in the community of all things paranormal.
Learn as much as you can before you head into the field, Mo. And learn how to use prayers of protection. There is a lot to learn for your own safety so take the time to do so. And I hope you can find a local mentor that is a good fit. That, imo, is the best way to get into this and be safe. You have a family and you do NOT want to be dragging any attachments back home.

Learn as much as you can before you head into the field, Mo. And learn how to use prayers of protection. There is a lot to learn for your own safety so take the time to do so. And I hope you can find a local mentor that is a good fit. That, imo, is the best way to get into this and be safe. You have a family and you do NOT want to be dragging any attachments back home.
You're absolutely right. Which is why I keep reaching out to people, friends, groups. I have zero intention on jumping into anything because this isn't something to play around with. It's not a joke and isn't something to be taken lightly. Which is why I've spent my time lately on the computer doing a lot of reading as well.

I even have an acquaintance who 'investigates' but I've never been a fan of how she goes about it, so I've been avoiding her like the plague. She keeps reaching out and I politely change the subject. Prayers of protection are a MUST and I have every intention on being respectful and not intrusive. I've always been a stickler for the rules (I've been in management my entire adult life), so I'm not one to jump head first into something I don't know about. I want to immerse myself but safely lol.