Votes: 1 33.3%
  • yes

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • yes, but do it anyways for our amusement

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

3kim

Reaction score
If you read my post about my paranormal experience in my old house you may know me and some friends have been planning to go and investigate it and try to capture some evidence. I have just gotten permission from the owner to investigate it next weekend. If any of you have read my other post and have any good questions or tactics you want me to try leave a comment and I will be sure to try any suggestions. I'm pretty nervous about going back but more excited about the possibility of getting some evidence to verify what I think is in the house. When I was speaking to the owner she said every time she is in the house she feels like there is something dark just lurking out of sight. She gave me a little more information about the history of the house and said It is a very old house and it has been in her family a long time and they have rented it out since she could remember. I asked her if she thought whatever is in the house was someone who passed away in the house or something someone brought into the house and she immediately looked at me and said she thinks it is something dark someone either conjured or brought with them. I think I am going to spend a majority of the time doing EVP sessions to try to communicate and gather information on whatever may be in the house.

p.s. I know this may be a bad idea but I haven't been able to stop thinking about what happened to me in the house and I want answers.

p.s. I know this may be a bad idea but I haven't been able to stop thinking about what happened to me in the house and I want answers.
Well, at least you have saved me from warning you it's a very bad idea.

OK, first....why do you need to know? Is it still something that is affecting you? And if you find out, how can you be sure you've got the right answer? And are you concerned of stirring up more activity for the current owner? (Which this most likely will, btw.)

Next on my list of things to tackle here (sorry, Mama Bird has to check on her peeps!)
What protections/shields are you using? Have you ever investigated before? Who's going with you and is anyone experienced with this?

Reactions: Charleh
Well, at least you have saved me from warning you it's a very bad idea.

OK, first....why do you need to know? Is it still something that is affecting you? And if you find out, how can you be sure you've got the right answer? And are you concerned of stirring up more activity for the current owner? (Which this most likely will, btw.)

Next on my list of things to tackle here (sorry, Mama Bird has to check on her peeps!)
What protections/shields are you using? Have you ever investigated before? Who's going with you and is anyone experienced with this?

First thing is I'm not worried about stirring up any problems for the owner as she doesn't live in the house and It probably wont have anyone living in it anymore. I'm not as concerned about getting the right answer as I am just getting some verification of something being there and if so what. I have three of my close friends going with me who are not new to this but I have only investigated one time before which was a very cool experience.

Then I'm back to protection. Using anything before you walk back into the building? St. Michael's Prayer at the very least???? If you don't know it, I'll give it to you.

Then I'm back to protection. Using anything before you walk back into the building? St. Michael's Prayer at the very least???? If you don't know it, I'll give it to you.

Last time we went to an old house that they said had some very dark entities we all said before and after leaving that nothing had permission to follow us home or enter us. I know St. Michael's prayer considering we have the same name :smirk: I will say it before and after leaving.

With most endeavors you have to weigh the risks verses the benefits. Some call this risk analysis. What is the worst thing that can happen if you go into that house ? How likely is that to happen ? What are your goals for going into the house ? Is the benefit of achieving these goals worth the risk of possibly the worst thing that can occur ? This is the kind of thinking that you, in my humble opinion, should perform, document, and discuss with your team; and together make a decision whether to enter the house to perform your mission.

Reactions: Charleh and 3kim
I will cast my vote, 3kim, but only you and your investigative team can answer the poll question correctly.

Reactions: Debi
I don’t think anyone who’s been here long enough would even suggest you do a risky thing for our amusement. Some of us have been around the block and we know what to expect in regards of risk. I think it would be interesting, and since you’ve done this before, I wouldn’t object to you investigating. But the new owner doesn’t live there, you say they don’t plan on having people living there, and you don’t live there, so it seems like just a curiosity if I’m hearing right. Hey if you’re curious, so be it. But be safe

Reactions: 3kim and Debi