Interview with an Exorcist

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Interview with an exorcist who watched someone levitate 6 hours. Richard Syrrett...good host.

EXORCISM A Catholic priest about discusses encounters with demons during exorcism rituals. He'll reveal some of the mental and physical changes present in someone who is suffering from demonic possession. THE STANTON FRIEDMAN FILES Richard welcomes two UFO researchers to discuss the contents of the innermost files of the late ufologist Stanton T. Friedman.

Interview with an exorcist who watched someone levitate 6 hours. Richard Syrrett...good host.

EXORCISM A Catholic priest about discusses encounters with demons during exorcism rituals. He'll reveal some of the mental and physical changes present in someone who is suffering from demonic possession. THE STANTON FRIEDMAN FILES Richard welcomes two UFO researchers to discuss the contents of the innermost files of the late ufologist Stanton T. Friedman.

I've been wondering how long it would be before we began hearing stories about Friedman's personal files.

Reactions: Debi
I've been wondering how long it would be before we began hearing stories about Friedman's personal files.
I was just about to tag you on this one. The show had three segments.

I was just about to tag you on this one. The show had three segments.

I listened to the Friedman segment, disappointed it featured primarily Grant Cameron. He's always struck me as more showman than serious ufologist. Sounds like anyone who wants to spend the time and money in Newfoundland can access Friedman's files, they are being archived by the provincial government and will be open to the public. No plan or funding to put the files on the internet, all research will have to be done on site.

I listened to the Friedman segment, disappointed it featured primarily Grant Cameron. He's always struck me as more showman than serious ufologist. Sounds like anyone who wants to spend the time and money in Newfoundland can access Friedman's files, they are being archived by the provincial government and will be open to the public. No plan or funding to put the files on the internet, all research will have to be done on site.
I was really hoping for digital access on that, but I understand there are tons of files.

I was really hoping for digital access on that, but I understand there are tons of files.

Based on what I know about Friedman, and what Cameron corroborated to a large degree, he didn't do alot of actual, on-site investigation. A lot of Friedman's files were stories and photographs he was sent, as well as records of calls and correspondence he simply filled without acting on. Friedman was known in ufology to be very mercenarial, you had to pay for his time, or at least have something he believed was of value to him, if you wanted him to do anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lynne and Debi