Interesting Read

Ah, John Titor! He has been debunked by people like Richard Hoagland and none of what he predicted actually came true, but he has a lot of Nostradamus like type of predictions that can be interpreted many ways. One such statement was that in the future, people would entertain themselves by watching themselves. This can be interpreted as Youtube, although he does not come out and call it that.

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternativ...ime-traveler-to-art-bell-in-1989-3009902.html

Future Predictions sent by a time traveler to Art Bell in 1989. The time traveler would later be known as the internet phenomena…… John Titor.

Dear Art,

I had to fax when I heard other time travelers calling in from any time past the year 2500 AD. Please let me explain.

Time travel was invented in 2034 off shoots of certain successful fusion reactor research allowed scientists at CERN to produce the worlds first contained singularity engine.

The basic design involves rotating singularities inside a magnetic feild. By altering the speed and direction of rotation you can travel both forward and backward in time.

Time itself can be understood in terms of connected lines. When you go back in time you travel on your original time line when you turn the singularity engine off a new time line is created due to the fact that you and your time machine are now there.

In other words a new universe is created. To get back to your original line you must travel a split second farther back and immediately throw the engine into forward without turning it off.

Some interesting outcomes of this are: You meet yourself. I have done it often. Even taken a younger version of myself along for a few rides before returning myself to the new timeline and going back to mine. You can alter history in the new universe that you have just created. Most of the time the changes are subtle. The oldest one was a sky scraper that don’t exist in New York. Interestingly when you travel in time you must compensate for the orbit of the Earth since the time machine doesn’t move you have to adjust the engine so you remain on the planet when you turn it off.

Reactions: Leo and Debi