Interdimensional beings exist per many

So, what is a "dimension"?
It is a math term used to describe space like a line is 2 dimensional, a cube or sphere is 3 dimensional, add time and you get the 4th dimension. Mathmatically you can go beyond that, and new agers have taken the word to mean something else, and no one has come up with any better term that I know of to describe what might be 2 different worlds taking up the "same space" with bleed over or portals between them.

It is a math term used to describe space like a line is 2 dimensional, a cube or sphere is 3 dimensional, add time and you get the 4th dimension. Mathmatically you can go beyond that, and new agers have taken the word to mean something else, and no one has come up with any better term that I know of to describe what might be 2 different worlds taking up the "same space" with bleed over or portals between them.
that is the whole "confusing" part with how things get thrown around. the "multiverse" could be a good fit or replacement "word", but the definition and what it has been made would not fit. so a new name is still needed............ or a whole new definition or idea of what it actually is.... all the ideas or theories need to be categorized and compartmentalized in order to clear up the muddiness. it has basically become a catch all for everything and every theory floating around that cant be proven

I prefer "parallel universe"

But, I think it is more likely that UFOs come from other parts of this universe. And some or all cryptids as well.

Reactions: Lynne
I prefer "parallel universe"
That would only apply if what we are seeing is 'us'. If the theory of parallel universes is close to what is thought, then what is going on here is going on with slight differences somewhere else. I think another term would need to apply if things are or can come through the cracks or layers between those parallels. Those spaces can be somewhere else entirely.

Reactions: Debi
Just speaking hypothetically now ...

If the government wanted to keep ET/UFO information secret (which we know they do and have done) and if they have some sort of ongoing interaction with ETs of some sort (which has been rumored for years and there is some evidence of) then mightn't they want to push this interdimensional idea to throw us off the track? It totally lets them off the hook, you know?

"UFOs are from ,,, uh ,,, another dimension. Yeah, that's it! So, there's ... uh... no point in digging into it any further. There's nothing to see here, folks."
True but both things might be going on. There may be space traveling aliens too, perhaps they are using interdimensional portals.

Reactions: Debi
i agree there could be other dimensions. one of the big questions though is could a being from one dimension survive in another. or would it have to move up in dimensions only....... but, this is way over my head....lol.
A shadow person appears to be two dimensional. They look flat with no three-dimensional features. They certainly seem alive as I have witnessed one myself.

Reactions: Paulm and Debi
Just to clarify, when I say "parallel universe" I don't mean another version of this universe. Like Bizarro World or other such ideas as given in fiction where there are different versions of what is in this universe. I just mean another universe.

I think such universes may well exist but I also think that it's more likely that UFOs come from this universe. Some UFOs or beings may come from other galaxies in this universe and those galaxies may be quite different from ours including the lifeforms there which might appear very weird to us.

Just to clarify, when I say "parallel universe" I don't mean another version of this universe. Like Bizarro World or other such ideas as given in fiction. I just mean another universe.

I think such universes may well exist but I also think that it's more likely that UFOs come from this universe. Some UFOs or beings may come from other galaxies in this universe and those galaxies may be quite different than ours including the lifeforms there which might appear very weird to us.
I understood what you meant. I think there may be lots of things happing and from different places. It sure makes the mysteries fun to consider. I hope one day in this life or the next we get some answers.

Reactions: crux