Interdimensional beings exist per many

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
A good article but now my brain hurts. The interview with Travis Taylor is well worth watching in regard to Skinwalker ranch.

Just speaking hypothetically now ...

If the government wanted to keep ET/UFO information secret (which we know they do and have done) and if they have some sort of ongoing interaction with ETs of some sort (which has been rumored for years and there is some evidence of) then mightn't they want to push this interdimensional idea to throw us off the track? It totally lets them off the hook, you know?

"UFOs are from ,,, uh ,,, another dimension. Yeah, that's it! So, there's ... uh... no point in digging into it any further. There's nothing to see here, folks."

If the government wanted to keep ET/UFO information secret (which we know they do and have done) and if they have some sort of ongoing interaction with ETs of some sort (which has been rumored for years and there is some evidence of) then mightn't they want to push this interdimensional idea to throw us off the track? It totally lets them off the hook, you know?

"UFOs are from ,,, uh ,,, another dimension. Yeah, that's it! So, there's ... uh... no point in digging into it any further. There's nothing to see here, folks."
On the other hand, they've been trying to cover up the ET connection for years! So, what if we just stumbled onto what the reality of it truly is?

The truth is both. The technology enabling one theory is pretty much the same to enable the other theory. If you can be interdimensional, you can be FTL interspatial.

Many UFOs are not physically here. They are projections into our space. That is how they seemingly violate Newtonian physics when observed. Like sweeping a laser beam across the clouds, the dot can change vectors impossibly fast.

Last edited:
Reactions: garnetsilver

I think that the "interdimensional" theory has merit based on some of my experiences. I have no clue about what "the government" wants or doesn't want us to know. I do know that there is something either non-physical or interdimensional going on.

Reactions: garnetsilver
So, what is a "dimension"?

Our dimension is anything that is perceptible by the human eye. Even science is now showing there are other dimensions which we cannot perceive. Throughout time there have been references to other realms/planes/dimensions where other things may exist. We may not have the tools or knowledge to measure them at this time, but that does not mean they do not exist.

Our dimension is anything that is perceptible by the human eye. Even science is now showing there are other dimensions which we cannot perceive. Throughout time there have been references to other realms/planes/dimensions where other things may exist. We may not have the tools or knowledge to measure them at this time, but that does not mean they do not exist.
i agree there could be other dimensions. one of the big questions though is could a being from one dimension survive in another. or would it have to move up in dimensions only....... but, this is way over my head....lol.