Input please! What is this?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
This is from Lynne. She needs some input here!

Hey gang. I just got a call from my brother. He had an odd thing happen tonight. He took a pic of it and I want to share it with you. If you think we should share it further he doesn’t care. I just wasn’t sure what to think. You have to look at this pic a min to see it. He was watching tv (Fox News) about 7:20 pm tonight and his tv went wonky and froze on this pic. Here it is. Look close it looks like a reptilian looking to the side. The eye is redish.

This picture was frozen on his TV for 3 minutes.

0B5B370C-739F-4663-B96E-FC677EF985CA (Small).jpeg

Cool capture, but probably a week signal that caused a distorted picture as it led to a broken signal, hence the frozen screen,. Basically the same method the cable channels used to use to scramble the channels you didn't subscribe to, ( you young ones probably never saw those days..lol ). So it could've froze at just the right distortion point to get this image........ Or the news caster is an alien. And had a wardrobe malfunction that had to be covered up quickly.

Reactions: Debi
Could be just a weak signal. I see things obviously fuzzy and pixelated. But the only thing enlarged is the face, especially the eyes. Idk, maybe that’s because the face moves the most in the background, which could have caused the distortion. But the eyes being enlarged are still big and clear compared to the rest of the picture. Weird that your tv did this for 3 solid minutes though.

With all the AI out there, this could have been manipulated. I'm wondering if anyone else will report this kind of freeze or if it was an isolated event. Either way, I see that face staring at me for 3 minutes and I'm gonna be a little freaked out.

Reactions: Charleh and Lynne
Could be just a weak signal. I see things obviously fuzzy and pixelated. But the only thing enlarged is the face, especially the eyes. Idk, maybe that’s because the face moves the most in the background, which could have caused the distortion. But the eyes being enlarged are still big and clear compared to the rest of the picture. Weird that your tv did this for 3 solid minutes though.
It took a min for me to see it, now I can’t not see it.

Reactions: Aces
Hi Paulm, im lynnes brother who sent her the pick. i agree, we had a 3 min snow squall witch took out my satellite dish for 3 mins or so, i did have signal lose, and disruption. This pic was on my screen for a few mins though.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne
Hi Paulm, im lynnes brother who sent her the pick. i agree, we had a 3 min snow squall witch took out my satellite dish for 3 mins or so, i did have signal lose, and disruption. This pic was on my screen for a few mins though.
Glad you made it bro lol

Hey Darren! Nice meeting you here, hope you’re here to stay, especially if you’ve got as many stories as Lynne!
This is just strange though. I feel it could be more than a glitch. But can’t be sure.

I DO NOT have the time for a national news broadcast slip up like this.

Aliens, reptiles... I'm sorry but you'll have to wait for the big disclosure and unveiling until I can fit you into my schedule. We'll talk.

Reactions: Lynne