Input please! What is this?

This is from Lynne. She needs some input here!

Hey gang. I just got a call from my brother. He had an odd thing happen tonight. He took a pic of it and I want to share it with you. If you think we should share it further he doesn’t care. I just wasn’t sure what to think. You have to look at this pic a min to see it. He was watching tv (Fox News) about 7:20 pm tonight and his tv went wonky and froze on this pic. Here it is. Look close it looks like a reptilian looking to the side. The eye is redish.

This picture was frozen on his TV for 3 minutes.

View attachment 12316
It's what they call media coverage. We are told what to think. Haven't you noticed that? I think you know, mokey knows you know thats why she won't say. Even if you have proof you still brush it off to something else.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi
Looks like a signal freeze. It happens on regular occasions especially if the weather is bad.

Reactions: Debi
Looks like a signal freeze. It happens on regular occasions especially if the weather is bad.
Hi Steve and welcome to the forum. You are right it was snowing. But it’s still a creepy pic. It takes a min of looking at it to see the thing. Then you can’t not see it.

Reactions: Charleh and Debi
I have seen a few creepy signal freezes so yes some are very strange.

Reactions: Lynne and Debi