Inner Knowing

Wind in Trees

Reaction score
Long time ago, I was working in an old bank. It was no longer functioning as a bank.
Couldn't say how old the building was, but boy, it was impressively solid ;)
A work colleague turned to me one day and asked if I'd seen or felt anything on the stairs leading up to the strong room.
I was about to say no, when just before I spoke I felt an unmistakable feeling that the answer was actually yes.
I got along well with this girl and I think the random way she threw the question out there, worked in my favour.
It fascinated me to comprehend that, although I couldn't recall an actual incident of using the stairs whereby I consciously felt something, or was aware of anything to suggest paranormal, I have no doubt some part of me did.

I think with these sort of things if you don't let your brain come out with the taught"sensible"safe answer the deep paranormal truth will show itself.

Thanks Debi. Really appreciate that info.

Ozentity, I agree. Makes me wonder how much I miss from being caught up in my thoughts.
In the past when I've been away from home and out of the rut of a routine, my experience with the world differs greatly. I become tactile for one. I have urges to place my hands on stone walls or building's etc

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Thanks Debi. Really appreciate that info.

Ozentity, I agree. Makes me wonder how much I miss from being caught up in my thoughts.
In the past when I've been away from home and out of the rut of a routine, my experience with the world differs greatly. I become tactile for one. I have urges to place my hands on stone walls or building's etc
I think if you get too into that mode you couldn't function as a person but its good to do it sometimes.I don't know about the tactile thing but I get that sort of feeling when you see a huge tree in the bush.

Sometimes just taking a moment to stop what we’re doing and pay attention to our senses is what we need to do. We are all so busy. I think signs are all around us and we all have intuition we can tune.