Indiana Richmond Rat Boy

I thought of the circus side show displays right away. I don't think many people were fooled by these things but still enjoyed the shows. This is a particularly gross looking thing.

Reactions: Selectric
I thought of the circus side show displays right away. I don't think many people were fooled by these things but still enjoyed the shows. This is a particularly gross looking thing.
Yeah someone quite bored came up with that concoction lol. Believe me, been there with a friend of mine cleaning out the garage we put some crazy thing together that in the end we were going to use as target practice with the guns lol. Bored guys, guns and some alcohol unveils interesting results lol. Oh...and it was Halloween ;bg2

Reactions: Lynne and Duke
Richmond is only about a 40 minute drive for me, literally on the OH/IN border. Once he goes on display I'll go visit him, buy some cheap(er) Indiana adult beverages, and hit a favorite local Mom & Pop restaurant, if it's still open. There's also a great fireworks "superstore" there.

Richmond is only about a 40 minute drive for me, literally on the OH/IN border. Once he goes on display I'll go visit him, buy some cheap(er) Indiana adult beverages, and hit a favorite local Mom & Pop restaurant, if it's still open. There's also a great fireworks "superstore" there.
We would enjoy a full report from our trusty field reporter!

Reactions: Lynne