Indiana Black Triangle Seen

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
You are being redirected...

An Indiana witness at Fort Wayne wondered what Fox Mulder would do on the “X-Files” while watching a black triangle UFO that moved close to a busy highway and hovered, according to testimony in Case 74099 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was southbound along U.S. Highway 27 at 8:05 p.m. on April 4, 2015, when the incident occurred.

“The sun had just set not that long before the sighting happened,” the witness stated. “I first saw a solid light in the sky descending. My first thought was that it was a plane landing since there is an airport not but five miles away from the highway.”

The witness continued to watch the light, but noticed it shifted its course away from the airport.
“At that point I was starting to feel a little worried. I thought maybe something was wrong with the plane. But just a few seconds later I realized this wasn’t a plane at all.”

The witness briefly considered the object to be a helicopter, until the UFO moved directly over the road and stopped quickly over a nearby tree line.

“Now I know this is going to sound funny, but I thought, ‘What would Fox Mulder do?’ So I pulled over in a nearby median, got out of my car and immediately noticed it was a triangle-shaped UFO. My jaw dropped and hit the floor. This thing was just hovering over a tree line right next to a busy Highway.”
The witness then surveyed the area and noticed there were no other cars slowing down or stopping to observe this incredible moment.

“It had red and white lights on the bottom and sides of the craft. The red light was blinking no different than you would see on a chopper or plane, but the white lights seemed to ‘pulse’ in and out. The UFO continued to just hover there for a moment, but it started moving again and it crossed the road again. It actually almost went right over me.”

The witness became a little panicked at that moment.
“But I kept my cool because – to be honest it was more intriguing than frightening. I try to keep a sense of wonder about the unknown or just science in general rather than fear it. So the craft started moving in a zigzag pattern down the highway.I got back in my car and started following it, but it picked up too much speed and altitude to continue pursuing it.”

The witness reported no anomalies at the scene.

There seems to be a lot of these triangles running around my state!

And here's ANOTHER Indiana UFO....this one very close to me....

image-3181.jpg

You are being redirected...

An Indiana witness at Greencastle reported a hovering, glowing sphere along Interstate 70 that appeared to move toward the ground level, according to testimony in Case 74094 from the Mutual UFO Network (MUFON) witness reporting database.

The witness was driving to work about 7:05 a.m. on January 25, 2016, along eastbound Interstate 70 near the Greencastle exit when a light in the sky was first seen and thought to be attached to an antenna.

“I then realized the light I could see was not flashing like the ones on those antennas,” the witness stated.“The object was hovering in place.”

The witness was driving and could not stare directly at the object.

“I once again trained my attention back to the object. It was now beginning to move horizontally to the right from my perspective. This lasted only a few seconds.”
But then the object seemed to take a nose dive.

“The object suddenly descended almost straight down into the treeline. It moved so fast I expected to see smoke or something to begin to rise in the area it happened. I did not see anything after that. I later checked online news to see if there had been any flight accidents or meteor sighting. Nothing had been reported to my surprise. I am a rational person with analytically-inclined conclusions. My reporting of this event was not taken lightly. I cannot explain what I witnessed.”