Increased Psychic Connections

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
I've been getting lots of reports lately from people who are experiencing an increase in psychic connections to those they live with or are close to. It seems the pandemic has had a little side effect of perhaps quieting life leading to this new increase in abilities.

One report is from my Peoria son, who has always been very connected to his own son. They tend to read each other's thoughts and minds quite well. What's new here is suddenly there is the same thing happening with son and his mom now.

Another report of this is from a friend who states she can now "pick up" on her husband's medical needs from a distance. She can be at work and "feel" he needs help or assistance. She then calls the caretaker and sure enough, he's needing something.

My youngest son and I have always had a deep psychic bond, but recently we've also noticed a new level of it. It's gotten to the point where he can simply raise an eyebrow and I can sense the question and answer...to the point of occasionally it being answered with a hand signal from across the room. And my husband has asked me to stop answering the question before he asks it. lol

So! I ask you all....what's happening? Are you noticing this within your family or friends? Those of you who already had connections to others like my situation...has it increased?

My niece in NJ, with whom I am very close, has been experiencing odd things. She had some losses recently; her cat, a miscarriage, then her husband. She told me that she hadn't experienced any paranormal stuff until after her cat died. She is living with her parents now, and her mother (my SIL) doesn' like animals. So she has no protection that way.

She has reported seeing odd creatures slithering on the floor of her bedroom at night, apparitions of a man yelling at her, and the most bizarre, a trolley for drinks came rolling into her room then vanished. I suspected some kind of portal and gave her some advice about cleansing and protecting her room.

I also suspect that grief and stress leaves us wide open to opportunistic "invaders" who, like vultures, will be attracted to all the negative energy.

My mother, if I didn't know any better, more likely than not, had some physic tendencies and an incredible intuition. Since her passing, my own intuition has sharpened, but I don't really feel I can say that I have anything more than that. I just feel she knew things. And saw things before her death that we just didn't.

perhaps a quickening of sorts is taking place, ive heard a few accounts and descriptions, (almost with the exact wording) , of how some are feeling and what they are experiancing, quite frightening for some even.
A question i would like to add is, with this, does anyone feel as though there is a calling, a tug.....something you just cant quite understand just yet?

there is a calling, a tug
That's kind of where I was heading with this thread, Paul. Yes, I've felt it as have a few others I've spoken with about this with. I have seen "glimpses", but can't quite see the whole picture yet. I was called years ago to serve the Light, then to be here on this forum, then called to buy it from Bob. Now this new tug is like that. Like more is coming.

You used the word quickening. I find that word to be applicable with these new connections between people.

perhaps a quickening of sorts is taking place, ive heard a few accounts and descriptions, (almost with the exact wording) , of how some are feeling and what they are experiancing, quite frightening for some even.
A question i would like to add is, with this, does anyone feel as though there is a calling, a tug.....something you just cant quite understand just yet?
I think I understand what you mean. It's like a restlessness, as if I need to be somewhere doing something, but am not sure what or where.

Spot on,I'm feeling very anxious and frightened by something I can't explain atm. Thank you for giving some meaning to this as I really thought I was losing it.

I think I understand what you mean. It's like a restlessness, as if I need to be somewhere doing something, but am not sure what or where.
I've just moved and thought this would cure this feeling but it's not what was happening. I'm hoping one of you intuitive people can pick up an answer (no pressure lol).