Increased Psychic Connections

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
I think I understand what you mean. It's like a restlessness, as if I need to be somewhere doing something, but am not sure what or where.
Yes, exactly, and to add to that, almost a NEED to learn more, from self discovery, understanding, etc... Almost like a convergence of all that is.....leading to a single point, creating an edginess.

Paulm

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Spot on,I'm feeling very anxious and frightened by something I can't explain atm. Thank you for giving some meaning to this as I really thought I was losing it.
Just hang tough oz, I don't think you are losing it. I was gonna respond to your post on the other thread but will post that response here. You used the term " nervous breakdown " , that is the exact term I've heard some others use also to describe the level of anxiety they feel.
I'm not sure what I can say to help you more other than to know you're not alone in this, and it will pass, just keep the faith and give it a minute, I'm not much of a teacher and not sure if any of my ramblings ever help anyone....lol... I think this is a new direction and journey for us all, new purposes and facing some things unfamiliar with what we have known as our usual comfort zone

ozentity

** June Member of the Month **
Reaction score
I'm not much of a teacher and not sure if any of my ramblings ever help anyone....lol
I've always found you to be a wealth of knowledge and great at explaining things on an earthly level. Thanks for the advice again, you have helped me on several occasions mate.

Lynne

Art Bell fan
Tier-1 Mod
Reaction score
I really don’t have any abilities. So I haven’t noticed much other than a feeling of hope. Lately I have felt lighter and have had less anxiety. In spite of all the stuff going on.