In "The Zone"

I feel like I do that with my writing at times, Lynne. I will get done typing an involved, deep answer and look back and ask, "Where did THAT come from?"
You may channeling Deb with all your psi abilities.

You may channeling Deb with all your psi abilities.
I do feel it many times comes from a higher source than myself. This only happens when I'm in that "zone". And I can get there very quickly.

Reactions: Lynne
I do feel it many times comes from a higher source than myself. This only happens when I'm in that "zone". And I can get there very quickly.
Have you ever tried automatic writing? I’ve seen two tv psychics use this method.

I can’t imagine what it must be like to have these gifts. So cool debi.
You know, Lynne, they are so natural to me I just see them as "normal" for me. I think many who have abilities just get used to them as part of their everyday life. And the other factor is I don't "use" them much deliberately. I don't try and do readings, or even automatic writing, as an everyday thing. Like your vision or hearing, you simply take them as another part of yourself.

I know many who suddenly come into finding they have some gifts often get a bit giddy with it and want to expand as fast as possible. This can also be as much curse as gift in many ways. I have simply come to accept them as part of God's gifts for my life and try to use them when others need them. I think that's a key here....when used for self they seem to become the focus of a life. When used to help others, I am much more grateful for them. I know this sounds a little sappy, but over the years this is where my understanding of them being called "gifts" has landed me.

You know, Lynne, they are so natural to me I just see them as "normal" for me. I think many who have abilities just get used to them as part of their everyday life. And the other factor is I don't "use" them much deliberately. I don't try and do readings, or even automatic writing, as an everyday thing. Like your vision or hearing, you simply take them as another part of yourself.

I know many who suddenly come into finding they have some gifts often get a bit giddy with it and want to expand as fast as possible. This can also be as much curse as gift in many ways. I have simply come to accept them as part of God's gifts for my life and try to use them when others need them. I think that's a key here....when used for self they seem to become the focus of a life. When used to help others, I am much more grateful for them. I know this sounds a little sappy, but over the years this is where my understanding of them being called "gifts" has landed me.
I think your way of living is the correct way. Psychics like Theresa Caputo strike me as wrong in their tactics. She invades peoples privacy by approaching them in public places and giving readings unasked for. I am off put by this even though most people are happy with it. From seeing the show it often disrupted her own family because she was embarrassing and it took her attention away from them. Seeing she is now divorced her own life has been effected.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think your way of living is the correct way. Psychics like Theresa Caputo strike me as wrong in their tactics. She invades peoples privacy by approaching them in public places and giving readings unasked for. I am off put by this even though most people are happy with it. From seeing the show it often disrupted her own family because she was embarrassing and it took her attention away from them. Seeing she is now divorced her own life has been effected.
That is a strong point; invading people's privacy is a no-no!

Reactions: Paulm
That is a strong point; invading people's privacy is a no-no!
Absolutely! I feel it is a total disrespect for other's boundaries. Unless someone is open to it, I avoid "tapping in" on others. Sometimes it does happen simply because the other person is "thinking" loudly....I call it broadcasting. The key here is not to just suddenly walk up to them and announce what you're getting! Especially in public.

Absolutely! I feel it is a total disrespect for other's boundaries. Unless someone is open to it, I avoid "tapping in" on others. Sometimes it does happen simply because the other person is "thinking" loudly....I call it broadcasting. The key here is not to just suddenly walk up to them and announce what you're getting! Especially in public.
Before I realized what was happening, I would speak about things that I was picking up and people would definitely not be happy with me, asking how did I know whatever it was, etc. Now I have learned to respect that boundary, even if they are broadcasting.

Reactions: Paulm and Lynne