In the footsteps of Lankester Merrin, LOL!

Hi Lynne,
I don't expect to recover, but sometimes some feeling comes back after 1-2 years, you are so caring, i suppose you would view my story as tragic, however i have strange English black humour, it was to make you enjoy the joke about Jack the pumpkin king LOL!
I have more metal rods up my back than the Terminator, however a Terminator in Diapers don't scare anyone HA HA!

Reactions: Lynne
Hi Lynne,
I don't expect to recover, but sometimes some feeling comes back after 1-2 years, you are so caring, i suppose you would view my story as tragic, however i have strange English black humour, it was to make you enjoy the joke about Jack the pumpkin king LOL!
I have more metal rods up my back than the Terminator, however a Terminator in Diapers don't scare anyone HA HA!
I’m glad you didn’t loose your sense of humor. I hope you can have some fun here at least. God bless you.

Hi Lynne,
I just read your story, Astronomer. My prayers to you. Last year my husband fell off a ladder and crushed his chest. Three surgeries later he still struggles to breathe. The simplest things bring about the greatest injuries sometimes. Here's hoping we here can bring you some smiles each day and a bit of joy! Keep that humor coming!

Reactions: Lynne
Archi, thanks for reminding us who you were, I can put it all together now. It has been a long time, and I am glad you found your way back on line.

Reactions: Archaeoastronomer
My name here is Archi, i did join under astronomer, i had problems so i rejoined, so don't get confused.
My mother died on Mothers Day 2023 in UK.
I do celebrate her life as she was 95 when she died, but i did ask her to give me signs after death as she had cancer and knew it!
Happy New Year to all, i write on many forums, so come and go, so i'm back for a period!
Although i did have some experiences after her death, i thought i would explain my latest experience, i need help getting up in the morning before carers leave, i usually have a puff in the morning so open my door to the garden, leaving it open, i stay there for a while, this year it was mild in London, between Christmas and New Year
Suddenly a Robin hit me in the head, then flew into my flat , it made itself at home for two hours, it perched on top of my computer, and other area's , strangely i have never heard of the spiritual side of robins, but had about butterflies, i now wonder that it was a sign?

That is such an unusual thing that I think it was a sign. I am an avid bird watcher and have many feeders in my yard and have never had a bird land on me. I have tried to get them to come to my hand but no luck. I am going with it was a sign in my opinion.

• Love it
Reactions: Archaeoastronomer
Hi Lynne,
Strangely my mother wanted to call me Robin, however my father didn't agree and thought i might be teased at school.