In The Embrace of Angels

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score

Reactions: Walking Goose
I love Angel stories. They always show up just when they are needed. These stories are evidence that there is more to this life than then what we see. This was a fun read Debi.

I have one of Joan Weston Anderson's books. I love to re-read the stories and they always inspire me when I am feeling discouraged.

She has posted on her experience here somewhere. I couldn’t find it.
It is, and shall remain, in a private PM for personal reasons. Long story short, I was not breathing and in full respiratory arrest at the time in the ER. I had two cases of flu, back to back, and had been struggling with it back in 2018 and it had left my lungs scarred, much like Covid does. (I still say and maintain what I had was lab made and very similar to Covid. Doctors at that time said a small group of people with the same symptoms had presented as I did and they watched us for over a year.) During this episode, an angel appeared and gave me a choice to stay and continue my "mission" here or to "go home." I chose to stay. It was at that moment that I began to breathe again.

Synchronistically, this appeared on my feed today...very similar to the choice allowed me.

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity and Paulm