In Coast you wondered...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
Well, Coast looks like it has good guests tonight. Shall we see if George can manage not to mangle this tonight?

First Half: A widely known voice of esoteric ideas, Mitch Horowitz is a writer-in-residence at the New York Public Library, and a PEN Award-winning author. He'll discuss his latest work on the interdimensional basis of UFOs, today's extraordinary strides in ESP research, and the reality that magic is as close as your own thoughts.

Second Half: Journalist, author, and historian, Ric Mixter, specializes in maritime and aviation history. He'll recount the greatest shipwrecks on the Great Lakes, including the disappearance of the Edmund Fitzgerald and his ongoing investigations into what happened.

Reactions: Selectric
Mitch is a good guest, i know i am late to the party on that
I do enjoy Mitch very much, and the good part is that he can lead George to the right questions.

Now, the fact he's done the Dorothy Kilgallen story to death, he had Mark Shaw on AGAIN for the 6th time this year and he's coming back again in three weeks to do JFK AGAIN. I realize this is Noory's big interest (the crooner/mob days of the past included) but come on with the programming! And if he plays Frank or Sammy or showtunes for bumpers, he's showing his age and aging the show. In my opinion, of course.

Reactions: malliard