Imposssible childhood experiences and memories

I am Christian also. About half of my experiences are of a Biblical nature. I received Christ as my Savior when I thirteen but I had visions and memories that track right back to the Bible, long before I could read. Still not sure what to make of those.

A lot people report seeing shadow people and creatures that step out of the darkness. I’ve only had one experience with that sort of thing. I can remember not being afraid of the dark. I used to love standing up in my crib and watch the moon light shine through my bedroom window, sorry if that sounds like a scene out ‘Paranormal Activity’ but I lived it first. Anyway one night I was looking at the moon light and I saw the darkness move. It thickened and took manlike shape and move across the room. I don't anything remember anything after that, but that was nothing compared to what others have went through.

Funny, when my son was a little guy, he was fascinated with the moon. And he’s seen things too. He’s grown now he was a deputy sheriff he’s looking for something else now. He grew tired of carrying a gun and dealing with drunks.

Anyway I can relate somewhat to other people experiences just not to same degree, these poor souls are truly suffering. I can’t honestly say that. I do intend to offer comfort and advise, if that’s okay. Ray
Comfort and advice is one of the reasons we’re all here I think. To learn together about the mysteries of this world.

Hi my name is Ray I’ve had strange visions and memories my entire life. I remember not having words in my head. I remember my first emotion -boredom. I was lying in my crib my mind was empty except for a desire to see something new. I could not move, I was wrapped too tightly. All I could see was the ceiling. I-tried to turn my head but I was too weak, so I did something I was not supposed to do I relaxed my mind and let it float to the ceiling like a balloon. Delighted I looked down expecting to see something new. I certainly did. Morning light streamed through my bedroom window, but that was not the only thing entering my room that morning.

Black smoke like tendrils snaked from every crack and crevice heading toward my crib. Terror flooded my tender mind. Everything went white. That is my first memory and possibly the reason my life has been peppered with high strangeness ever since.
I remember telling my sister visions I had, I was the youngest, she said from what I told her it was a house we lived in when I was a baby I remember telling her I was crawling on the floor and I described the tile and the kitchen cabinets and telling her i wanted a snack. those memories for me are gone now I do remember telling her that over 20 years ago.

You have a gift, don't lose it. if you still remember these things you have a very high chance of remembering important things so, i suggest you take classes in a field you want to work in... memory is knowledge If you can remember everything you were taught in school you can do anything. My memory is shot now because I abused drugs and alcohol for years I hope you take advantage of your gift and become something great. They say youth is wasted on the young and wisdom only taunt's us as we get old reminding us of our mistakes and where we went wrong.

Thanks for responding. It would be more of a ‘gift’ if I could control it. I’ve had a bunch weird experiences none of which I caused. Psychic glimpses that popped into my head, but just enough to let me know I saw something that had’nt happened yet but enough to use in a practical way or even know at time that it was a peek forward. Then the event happens and I think I saw this in a dream last week but it was just a puzzle piece without context and therefore having no useful purpose.

Thank God I my stuff has been at times overwhelming but never truly damaging. Once I was taking from a nap at work. I was sitting in a chair propped back against a concrete block wall and was startled awake by a women’s hand gently clasping my my shoulder. I jumped up looked around. No one was there. But I can still remember her gentle touch even the bones in her fingers-freaky but oddly comforting. Others on this site were not so fortunate.

Thanks again for posting Ray.

One of my childhood memories happened when I was about twelve years old. I was walking with my younger brother, when I noticed an elderly couple walking about half a block ahead of us. I remember noticing that the woman was wearing a red blouse and a pair of white shorts, The man wore a battered straw hat; I don't remember what else. Being children, my brother was poking fun at the way the couple hobbled along; it was obvious that the woman had arthritis. I was giggling at my brother's comments as the couple turned a corner, and when we reached that corner we saw that they had entered an apartment building. We thought nothing of it until we reached the building, and turned our heads to look inside.

There stood a young boy in a battered straw hat, and a girl of about my age, wearing a red blouse and a pair of white shorts. I will never forget the expressions on their faces; sort of a triumph, as if to say what do you think of that? I won't even attempt to explain what happened there, but it was one of the weirdest things I can remember!

Wow sounds like a cool short story, except you saw it with your own eyes. Children must be more open or susceptible to other realms. Sounds like they were trying to convey a messsage about time and aging. At least it wasn’t scary.

Great story Ray

Reactions: garnetsilver
My mother tells me as a toddler I used to talk (baby talk), to the old lady in the corner that nobody else could see, a very old building. She also confirmed memories that highlight the fact I was two years old, being in a pram, eating food when in a high chair, being with my great grandmother when I was again two years old. Many other pre-school memories