Imposssible childhood experiences and memories

Actually it was vertical, symmetrical- the same size at both ends and turning in place high above my house. It was not a stormy day. After a while I started feeling a bit eerie and went inside doubting my sanity again, I do that a lot, see something, try not to dwell on it and go back to normal.

Like I wrote before I’ve had this weirdness since birth. Its spontaneous. Once my twin sister and I were play sword fighting with harmless balsa wood sticks(we were about five) our mother told us to stop, we didn’t, so she snatched them from our hands opened the pot belly stove our only source of heat, we were poor, and tossed them into the fire.

I watched them burn, then boom I was suddenly standing atop a high mountain. I was a grown man. The sound of rifle shots echoed from far below. I looked down and saw a barren plain. The earth had been scoured clean right down to bed rock. The rifle shots grew louder and more like little explosions. Peering across the plain I saw the sky, the horizon was moving toward me, peering deeper I saw people, a sea of people runnning from the horizon. Then I realized the horizon wasn’t moving it was being consumed by an infinite wall of white fire sweeping across the universe utterly destroying everything in its path. And the rifle shots was a not gun fire at all, it was people who could not out run the wall of white fire. They were exploding the moment the fire touched them.

I was screaming for them to hurry to the mountain, somehow I knew they would find escape there- a passageway to a safe place. But people were still falling behind exploding like popcorn in the distance. I could not bear to see anymore, I turned away. Suddenly I was a little boy again staring into a fire that now looked almost cool compared to what I had just seen.

Even then I clung to the possibility I was just seeing things, that I was just a little crazy. I’m not trying to tell stories or impress people I’m just sharing my past hoping to find others with comparable memories or at least a willling ear. Thanks again Ray.

Actually it was vertical, symmetrical- the same size at both ends and turning in place high above my house. It was not a stormy day. After a while I started feeling a bit eerie and went inside doubting my sanity again, I do that a lot, see something, try not to dwell on it and go back to normal.

Like I wrote before I’ve had this weirdness since birth. Its spontaneous. Once my twin sister and I were play sword fighting with harmless balsa wood sticks(we were about five) our mother told us to stop, we didn’t, so she snatched them from our hands opened the pot belly stove our only source of heat, we were poor, and tossed them into the fire.

I watched them burn, then boom I was suddenly standing atop a high mountain. I was a grown man. The sound of rifle shots echoed from far below. I looked down and saw a barren plain. The earth had been scoured clean right down to bed rock. The rifle shots grew louder and more like little explosions. Peering across the plain I saw the sky, the horizon was moving toward me, peering deeper I saw people, a sea of people runnning from the horizon. Then I realized the horizon wasn’t moving it was being consumed by an infinite wall of white fire sweeping across the universe utterly destroying everything in its path. And the rifle shots was a not gun fire at all, it was people who could not out run the wall of white fire. They were exploding the moment the fire touched them.

I was screaming for them to hurry to the mountain, somehow I knew they would find escape there- a passageway to a safe place. But people were still falling behind exploding like popcorn in the distance. I could not bear to see anymore, I turned away. Suddenly I was a little boy again staring into a fire that now looked almost cool compared to what I had just seen.

Even then I clung to the possibility I was just seeing things, that I was just a little crazy. I’m not trying to tell stories or impress people I’m just sharing my past hoping to find others with comparable memories or at least a willling ear. Thanks again Ray.
Sounds like a vision of sorts. Ever wondered what it meant?

Yeah, it implys something awful about the future, something very strange. I’ve never pretended to be a seer of any kind, I’m just a guy,
My infant projection must have started something or opened something, It’s like I was born an amnesiac and every so often something pricks some deep hidden part inside me and a little bit of some other life squirts through.

I remember one afternoon my mother was reading Bible stories from a children’s Bible story book to me and my sister. There was an illustration of a mother and her two daughters standing on a path leading to a city. They were dressed in rags and were going there to buy clothes, at least that’s what I remember.

A prophet was warning them not go, suddenly I too was warning them not go, my voice was yelling at them in my mind.
The city was about to be destroyed. But they were insistent.

I glanced down at the bottom of the page. A symbol appeared- a horizontal black line with a short vertical line protruding from it’s center. Suddenly I knew it was the symbol for time. But there was more- a statement ‘was coming from it ‘time is incidental’. I drew some comfort from that, not sure why, Ofcourse I kept that to myself. another time I had to remind myself to act like a little kid and keep that crazy stufff to myself.

Then I felt a comforting presence beside me -a peer, a friend but I could not see him. Yeah super weird, but like I said gotta lot freaky stuff in my life. There’s more but I’m not trying to write s book, maybe I should, Ray.

Wow Ray you’ve had some expierences. Do you think your remembering past lives? Maybe ones from another planet ? Your vision of the earths destruction, were you sure it was earth?

No worries about sharing, everyone here is open and helpful. Thanks for being brave. We can all try to put the pieces of life’s mysteries together.

Reactions: 7Critter
Years ago a I posted my ‘memories’ online on another paranormal site it wasn’t long before some of the other posters pretty much blew me off the sight. This sight is really open kind and fair. I deeply appreciate being allowed to simply share what I saw and am never made to feel I have to sync up with other’s experiences, like I Said I have no abduction experiences to share, infact mine are just the opposite.

As far as the destruction of the earth goes, well I remember trying find the edge of the fire wall. There was none. It was infinite. I tried to see through it and sensed a devastating void behind it. There was nothing behind it.There was no way around it. I was trying find another means of escape, I could not find one.

Afterward, though I remember having a good feeling refreshment, like it was good thing in the long run. That’s sounds awful but I being honest.

Sometime later another memory just popped into my head it was the sweetest feeling I ever felt. An image started to form in my Mind- a world, then something like a black curtain dropped over my minds eye. But I sensed people scattered all over the world, actually I was them and they were me, I was remembering -experiencing global empathy. Nothing here in this world can ever compare, there was such peace love. We knew each other. It was imposssible to hurt one without hurting all even yourself.
Im glad I couldn’t actually see it. it would have been too much. This world already feels savage and backward, I remember my first day of school I walked up to bunch of little boys stuck out my hand to shake and say helllo one grabbed my belt buckle another pulled a knife and threatened to castrate me, I asked what’s that he told me. I was terrified for a miliscond then remembered where I was. The fear left they let me go and walked away laughing.
Boy that sounds pathetic, point is my experience give my a unique perspective that helps a lot. I promise I’m not making any of this up, Thanks again Ray. As far reincarnation goes, I don’t know, but my Father had odd memories too, he remember living in the mountains he like me was born in eastern North Carolina. No mountains here.

I can only assume it was earth but maybe it was an ancient memory of another universe, sure hope so!

I can only assume it was earth but maybe it was an ancient memory of another universe, sure hope so!
I hope so too. I’m hoping your beautiful grand baby will have a bright future. I have faith that the creator has things in control. In the end we all go back to him.

Thank you. I watching him right now. Thank God He's a happy healthy baby boy.

I been reading about other people’s experiences on this sight. So many are so painful and scary. My heart goes out to them.

Mine are compelling and weird but thank God I can’t say they are chronically terrifying or damaging, some of these poor people are under some kind of attack, possibly demonic .
I hate to make those kind of assements off the top of my head I’m not a demonolgist. So I not qualified to pass out judgements.

Still when people see horrific creatures dead people and the like it makes me think that they or their surroundings have become beacons or portals, or their minds have been compromised by some inter dimensional power that is taking advantage of them. My own experiences aren’t like that,in that I have never felt attacked of threatened.
Clearly these people need compassion and help, I hope I can offer them some small comfort and useful advice. I’ve kept religious beliefs to my self, I don’t want to push my faith off on anyone, so anything I write to anyone on this site will be respectful of others beliefs.

For whatever reason I’ve always been able to step back into the here and now, clearly others have not been able to, and their experiences are far more hostel and visceral than mine. I want to help but I don’t want to abuse this site.
I hope I can help Ray.

Thank you. I watching him right now. Thank God He's a happy healthy baby boy.

I been reading about other people’s experiences on this sight. So many are so painful and scary. My heart goes out to them.

Mine are compelling and weird but thank God I can’t say they are chronically terrifying or damaging, some of these poor people are under some kind of attack, possibly demonic .
I hate to make those kind of assements off the top of my head I’m not a demonolgist. So I not qualified to pass out judgements.

Still when people see horrific creatures dead people and the like it makes me think that they or their surroundings have become beacons or portals, or their minds have been compromised by some inter dimensional power that is taking advantage of them. My own experiences aren’t like that,in that I have never felt attacked of threatened.
Clearly these people need compassion and help, I hope I can offer them some small comfort and useful advice. I’ve kept religious beliefs to my self, I don’t want to push my faith off on anyone, so anything I write to anyone on this site will be respectful of others beliefs.

For whatever reason I’ve always been able to step back into the here and now, clearly others have not been able to, and their experiences are far more hostel and visceral than mine. I want to help but I don’t want to abuse this site.
I hope I can help Ray.
Ray you have the right attitude. We are a mixed lot here of different faiths. I’m a Christian an will openly discuss it if anyone asks or wants an answer from that perspective. I’m careful to respect all beliefs and the group here has been very open also. We may not agree but debi makes everyone play nice lol. You should fit in nicely. I hope you lend your opinion to the many topics here.

I am Christian also. About half of my experiences are of a Biblical nature. I received Christ as my Savior when I thirteen but I had visions and memories that track right back to the Bible, long before I could read. Still not sure what to make of those.

A lot people report seeing shadow people and creatures that step out of the darkness. I’ve only had one experience with that sort of thing. I can remember not being afraid of the dark. I used to love standing up in my crib and watch the moon light shine through my bedroom window, sorry if that sounds like a scene out ‘Paranormal Activity’ but I lived it first. Anyway one night I was looking at the moon light and I saw the darkness move. It thickened and took manlike shape and move across the room. I don't anything remember anything after that, but that was nothing compared to what others have went through.

Funny, when my son was a little guy, he was fascinated with the moon. And he’s seen things too. He’s grown now he was a deputy sheriff he’s looking for something else now. He grew tired of carrying a gun and dealing with drunks.

Anyway I can relate somewhat to other people experiences just not to same degree, these poor souls are truly suffering. I can’t honestly say that. I do intend to offer comfort and advise, if that’s okay. Ray