I'm writing...

The problem with objects is there is no other "energy" there to help push out whatever has embedded itself. And sometimes they are truly "embedded" with an energy, like rocks that actually have recorded and absorbed an energy that causes residual haunts.
i bought a leather jacket from someone who was a friend for a short time. anyways long story short is he got that jacket and a few others from pakistan, and hes travelled with them. hes a nasty MF so you can kinda feel that in the jacket although it was merchandise to him, and he never wore it. you know, so as far as i know, just nasty people energy. i found my dried sage the other day so i can smudge it if u think that would work

i bought a leather jacket from someone who was a friend for a short time. anyways long story short is he got that jacket and a few others from pakistan, and hes travelled with them. hes a nasty MF so you can kinda feel that in the jacket although it was merchandise to him, and he never wore it. you know, so as far as i know, just nasty people energy. i found my dried sage the other day so i can smudge it if u think that would work
Give it a shot. Something that is porous fabric might very well respond to the smudging. You can also try Palo Santo wood.