I'm the one who doesn't typically see ghosts but something just happened...

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by WitchAndShaman, Sep 19, 2019.

1. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I am on board with the inter-dimensional theory. I think the Mandela effect is a result of time changes. I haven’t decided if our consciousness is jumping to new realities with these changes (multi verse theory), or if history is being changed in one reality. It’s a mind bender. How are you relating this to the apports?

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  2. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I’ve considered what these entities or beings are doing with the reproductive activities done in reported abductions. Since these reports have been going on a long time I think it goes beyond experimentation and has a planned purpose. Are they unable to physically live here and are trying to create a hybrid to live here? Are they colonizing other planets ? Are they harvesting something they need ? I’m not sure they have our interests in mind at all but are serving their own.

3. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I’m certain I would have done a similar thing. So glad you are still with us Lynne.

Lynne likes this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

It was truly frightening. To see daylight brightness when you know it’s nighttime was mind blowing. It was not a spot light. There was no sound and the animals were silent too.

5. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I first read the word “apport” when you and Debi used it here on the PNF. It got me musing a little - more than a year ago - about how UFO defy the laws of our known physics and thought maybe they are using spiritual phenomena rather than physical tactics. Then Debi hits me in this thread about her perception that flashes might accommodate UFO appearances. 2 + 2 became 4 for me somehow. I can replace the numbers with actual sentences if my conclusion isn’t evident of course as I’m just being keyboard lazy at the moment.

6. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Did you recognize the length of time the light was shining?

7. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

No I just waited a long time and when I came out to peek, it was dark again. It may have been very short. I wasn’t looking.

8. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

I agree these ships may be using some inter-dimensional or time slip technology.

9. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

That would have scared the stuffing out of me!

WitchAndShaman and Lynne like this.
  10. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Well, it's been a little over a week now and I haven't had any recent meaningful experiences in my house.

The last one was just two days after the bright flash of light I posted about. I did see again what appeared to be the shape of a person behind the glass french doors in my office - average height and average build possibly male and visibly "sepia toned". But it was only visible for an instant and when I blinked that image was gone. [The image was not likely my own reflection in the glass - body shape was far too different. For being a possible spirit entity it even had more flesh color to it's non-flesh than I do in my own real flesh.]

Because I fear visible stimulation, I asked aloud that if anyone was trying to communicate, to please do it audibly if at all possible but don't appear visibly if you can control that because "seeing things" scares me.

Nothing else since that quick, "iffy" occurrence above. So I'm going to assume that if there was anything here, it is either gone or resting now.

Lynne, Fizz and Debi like this.