I'm the one who doesn't typically see ghosts but something just happened...

Discussion in 'Your Paranormal Experiences' started by WitchAndShaman, Sep 19, 2019.

1. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Thank you Debi for the consideration. Later I’ll post a short point about my NOT UFO abduction green light flash. Consumed too much Pinot Grigio and sent too many emails to do it right now without laughing myself silly. I know your post was sincere so you deserve the same consideration in return.

garnetsilver and Debi like this.
  2. Debi

Debi
    Expand Collapse
    Owner/Admin
    Staff

I appreciate the consideration! lol

My point is, I believe that UFO's are interdimensional. My thought process is, is this light a brief opening between dimensions? Just a thought in the ether for tonight.

WitchAndShaman and ozentity like this.
  3. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Interdimensional is an interesting postulate. I can easily muse about same with you.

At some point in my past two years here I posted a supporting thought founded on your (well Lynne’s and your) posts about object apports. Got me thinking that some of what has been reported as “ghosts” and “UFOs” might be using similar inter-dimensional travel techniques. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not suggesting that a vision of a human form and a visual representation of an aerial craft are actually one-and-the-same wrongly confused phenomena; I’m only offering that both separate phenomena might enter into our world from somewhere else using similar process(es).

Might an apport be accompanied by a flash?

#53 WitchAndShaman, Oct 1, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 1, 2019
    ozentity likes this.
  4. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

The apport of my missing glasses that I saw fall out of the air (if you remember that story) did not have a light or a noise, other than the sound of them hitting the counter. However the dimensional theory is something I have leaned toward too. When I saw the light burst, the thing I first thought was, something entered or left in a way I could not see. Wands I agree your theory is on the right track of what’s going on.

garnetsilver and WitchAndShaman like this.
  5. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Wow your experience is really strange. Yours seems to have had a longer duration. What I saw was like a quick and small starburst in the room. It made no sound and only lasted a second.

Did you have missing time ? Do you think you may have had an abduction ?

Once I was feeding my farm animals out in the barn after dark. I went to step out to leave and when I opened the side service door to exit, I saw the entire area outside was lit up like daylight. I didn’t take the time to notice much because I jumped backward into the barn and slammed the door. I went and hid in the horse stall for a long time. I was scared of something grabbing me. To this day I have no idea what it was.

6. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Oh whoa! Looking back retrospectively Lynn, are you glad that you hid, or does some part of you wish you had looked for the light source?

garnetsilver likes this.
  7. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I’m keeping my apport theory along with Debi’s interdimensional perspective on the table. Now that I’ve had a couple of hours to ponder since my last post - and since I’m powered up with a Frappuccino - I’m taking the next nearly logical step and offering up a semi-sequential question.

Let’s assume for just a moment that one perspective is that these UFOs are interdimension travelers. I’m taking us to another related point, let’s assume that (at least) some of them are very, very evolved humans traveling backward through time. I know that some would ask, “Why don’t they do something material like intervene, make themselves known, etc?” Seems reasonable to me now that they would be extremely unlikely to intervene except to help protect us from a huge catastrophe else they risk changing their own timeline - possibly with horrible consequences to themselves.

I was thinking about this idea (mid-Frapp) and believe that there is one level of risk which could come from going backwards in time say ten years and making a meaningful geo-political change. I’m not advocating that would be a good thing but within the timeline of those living today, the change would probably impact one subset of people more than another subset of people. However, going back much, much further, even centuries, and making a change would almost certainly impact a much larger subset of people if not the entire human population.

Okay, now time to unwind from the sugar high and return to work.

garnetsilver likes this.
  8. WitchAndShaman

WitchAndShaman
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

I think I’m already one foot down the rabbit hole with that last post but let’s put both feet in now. So relevant to my conspiracy of time traveling humans from the future being the pilots of the apporting UFO, what about the infamous “hybrid insemination”?

I started this thread relevant to some odd experiences in my home and now I’ve jacked it into something else altogether.

But I’ll take a crack at a possible “why” for the surrogacies. Maybe far future evolved humans are in critical need of something they doesn’t have or can’t create in their own time but they can here in their past. Maybe they are coming back here to create hybrids in the hopes they will do “something” in our future. Unlike my prior post which was intended to present my beliefs from eight hours ago where UFO piloting future humans were unlikely to screw with their own history...maybe they must intervene. Maybe our future massively evolved ancestors need something very specific from a new hybrid human.

garnetsilver likes this.
  9. garnetsilver

garnetsilver
    Expand Collapse
    Truth Seeker

Veddy interesting...:)

WitchAndShaman likes this.
  10. Lynne

Lynne
    Expand Collapse
    Art Bell fan
    Tier-1 Mod

Oh I’ve read enough abduction reports and no thank you to that possibility lol. Nope I was and am glad I hid. Probably pointless if the threat was real but I wasn’t going to “ be available “ so to speak. I stayed in the stall for a while. When I saw the light was gone I ran to the house. My barn is pretty far back from the house. I almost had a heart attack, the fear was real.