I'm the one who doesn't typically see ghosts but something just happened...

The reason I asked is kind of far fetched, but when I saw my UFO, at the very end of this there was a light flash that lit up the entire area so bright it was like 3 suns hitting all at once. It didn't blind me...just lit the place up for a moment in a light I had not seen the likes of before. Just doing a comparison here. It was a very bright "clear" type of light.

Thank you Debi for the consideration. Later I’ll post a short point about my NOT UFO abduction green light flash. Consumed too much Pinot Grigio and sent too many emails to do it right now without laughing myself silly. I know your post was sincere so you deserve the same consideration in return.

Thank you Debi for the consideration. Later I’ll post a short point about my NOT UFO abduction green light flash. Consumed too much Pinot Grigio and sent too many emails to do it right now without laughing myself silly. I know your post was sincere so you deserve the same consideration in return.
I appreciate the consideration! lol

My point is, I believe that UFO's are interdimensional. My thought process is, is this light a brief opening between dimensions? Just a thought in the ether for tonight.

I appreciate the consideration! lol

My point is, I believe that UFO's are interdimensional. My thought process is, is this light a brief opening between dimensions? Just a thought in the ether for tonight.

Interdimensional is an interesting postulate. I can easily muse about same with you.

At some point in my past two years here I posted a supporting thought founded on your (well Lynne’s and your) posts about object apports. Got me thinking that some of what has been reported as “ghosts” and “UFOs” might be using similar inter-dimensional travel techniques. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not suggesting that a vision of a human form and a visual representation of an aerial craft are actually one-and-the-same wrongly confused phenomena; I’m only offering that both separate phenomena might enter into our world from somewhere else using similar process(es).

Might an apport be accompanied by a flash?

Last edited:
Reactions: ozentity
Interdimensional is an interesting postulate. I can easily muse about same with you.

At some point in my past two years here I posted a supporting thought founded on your (well Lynne’s and your) posts about object apports. Got me thinking that some of what has been reported as “ghosts” and “UFOs” might be using similar inter-dimensional travel techniques. Don’t get me wrong, I’m not suggesting that a vision of a human form and a visual representation of an aerial craft are actually one-and-the-same wrongly confused phenomena; I’m only offering that both separate phenomena might enter into our world from somewhere else using similar process(es).

Might an apport be accompanied by a flash?
The apport of my missing glasses that I saw fall out of the air (if you remember that story) did not have a light or a noise, other than the sound of them hitting the counter. However the dimensional theory is something I have leaned toward too. When I saw the light burst, the thing I first thought was, something entered or left in a way I could not see. Wands I agree your theory is on the right track of what’s going on.

I also have experienced this extremely odd bright almost blue WHITE flash of light. Actually, I have had it happen three times over a period of about ten years. Like you, I have sought answers with no certain success but have a theory that may work in some of mine. There is a phenomenon called thermal lightning flashes that is a little like bigfoot sightings. Science just declares it to be heat lightning from thunderstorms that are too far away to hear the thunder. That is their pat answer and the end of any interest in actually studying the reports of it.

What I've seen is not a flash from a distant thunderstorm. It is just very different in its duration and the color is slightly different. Then too there were no thunderstorms anywhere within a hundred miles on at least two of the occasions and once it was in the late fall and cool. The flash is, to me, a little like a carbon arc or welding flash from arc welders. Intensely bright lasts a little longer than a lightning flash and as you pointed out leaves the impression that it didn't make shadows.

On one occasion it actually happened several times over about a five minute period. It actually was bright enough to wake me up. I thought at first that someone was in the bedroom with a bright flashlight when I first woke up. Then it was gone. It lasted long enough though to wake me and still be happening when I opened my eyes. I turned on the lamp beside the bed. There was nothing there. I turned to turn the lamp off thinking that maybe it was a car light that somehow shined into the bedroom window and I had just misinterpreted it. It happened again before I could turn the light out. The flash seemed to originate from outside but the light almost seemed to come from all around me at the same time somehow and not cause any shadows. Every corner of the room seemed to be bathed in the same white, almost blinding light.

That got me up and out of the bed. I grabbed a flashlight and went outside wondering if I had something going on out there. As I went to the front door it did it again and was the same effect in the living room through the windows faced in a different direction than the bedroom windows. I went out into my front yard looking around. I remember looking up at the night sky and seeing bright stars from horizon to horizon. They were the special bright that you have on a cool night where there is no heat rising anywhere to distort their pinpoint sharpness. Then it happened again. The entire sky flashed and everything was lit up just as it had been in the house. It was so bright that it totally washed out any light from street lights. After that, the show was over I guess. I sat on my porch for 15 minutes waiting but it didn't repeat.

First of this massively bright light was made with not even a whisper of sound. The second odd thing about it to me was that even though I describe it as almost blindingly bright, it left none of the after images that that sort of bright flash normally leaves. A flash from a camera leaves an image etched onto your retina that takes a little while to fade. This didn't do that.

I wonder if this isn't something like the Saint Elmo's Fire or lightning balls except on a larger scale and a shorter duration. If the flash was indeed from "all directions" that sort of uniform brightness would leave not after image on your retina since it illuminated EVERYTHING with the same brightness and would make no shadows. I believe that it is a little as if you were bathed in light to the point of actually being immersed in it somehow.

Maybe it is some form of atmospheric charge that is then triggered and the light is coming from each individual molecule all at the same time. the light from each is tiny but the accumulative effect would be massive. My only other thought is as Deb mentioned, some sort of retinal occurrence that sort of whited out the entire retina surface at the same time. I have experienced this sort of thing a couple of times in a reverse sense where it just went black.

Your retina is a little like the old tube TVs that took a second to warm up before the picture forms and came into focus. It isn't instant on or instant off. In my blackout experiences, it was caused by pain. BLINDING pain is a real thing. You are there and conscious but the world just fades to black and you are blind. This is actually caused by your brain shutting down and then "rebooting" over and over as you are fighting and near to losing consciousness but note going out and staying out. The experience is a little like sleep paralysis and scary as hell.

If your brain can black out your percieved vision I see no reason that it couldn't white it out for an instant. ??? in no case did I sense, see or perceive any paranormal activity. Maybe it is just a poorly understood and rare natural sort of occurrence. LOL, all of this is purely conjecture. and of no certain factual information and is just my effort to unscrew an inscrutable happening.
Wow your experience is really strange. Yours seems to have had a longer duration. What I saw was like a quick and small starburst in the room. It made no sound and only lasted a second.

Did you have missing time ? Do you think you may have had an abduction ?

Once I was feeding my farm animals out in the barn after dark. I went to step out to leave and when I opened the side service door to exit, I saw the entire area outside was lit up like daylight. I didn’t take the time to notice much because I jumped backward into the barn and slammed the door. I went and hid in the horse stall for a long time. I was scared of something grabbing me. To this day I have no idea what it was.

The apport of my missing glasses that I saw fall out of the air (if you remember that story) did not have a light or a noise, other than the sound of them hitting the counter. However the dimensional theory is something I have leaned toward too. When I saw the light burst, the thing I first thought was, something entered or left in a way I could not see. Wands I agree your theory is on the right track of what’s going on.

I’m keeping my apport theory along with Debi’s interdimensional perspective on the table. Now that I’ve had a couple of hours to ponder since my last post - and since I’m powered up with a Frappuccino - I’m taking the next nearly logical step and offering up a semi-sequential question.

Let’s assume for just a moment that one perspective is that these UFOs are interdimension travelers. I’m taking us to another related point, let’s assume that (at least) some of them are very, very evolved humans traveling backward through time. I know that some would ask, “Why don’t they do something material like intervene, make themselves known, etc?” Seems reasonable to me now that they would be extremely unlikely to intervene except to help protect us from a huge catastrophe else they risk changing their own timeline - possibly with horrible consequences to themselves.

I was thinking about this idea (mid-Frapp) and believe that there is one level of risk which could come from going backwards in time say ten years and making a meaningful geo-political change. I’m not advocating that would be a good thing but within the timeline of those living today, the change would probably impact one subset of people more than another subset of people. However, going back much, much further, even centuries, and making a change would almost certainly impact a much larger subset of people if not the entire human population.

Okay, now time to unwind from the sugar high and return to work.

Reactions: garnetsilver
I think I’m already one foot down the rabbit hole with that last post but let’s put both feet in now. So relevant to my conspiracy of time traveling humans from the future being the pilots of the apporting UFO, what about the infamous “hybrid insemination”?

I started this thread relevant to some odd experiences in my home and now I’ve jacked it into something else altogether.

But I’ll take a crack at a possible “why” for the surrogacies. Maybe far future evolved humans are in critical need of something they doesn’t have or can’t create in their own time but they can here in their past. Maybe they are coming back here to create hybrids in the hopes they will do “something” in our future. Unlike my prior post which was intended to present my beliefs from eight hours ago where UFO piloting future humans were unlikely to screw with their own history...maybe they must intervene. Maybe our future massively evolved ancestors need something very specific from a new hybrid human.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Oh whoa! Looking back retrospectively Lynn, are you glad that you hid, or does some part of you wish you had looked for the light source?
Oh I’ve read enough abduction reports and no thank you to that possibility lol. Nope I was and am glad I hid. Probably pointless if the threat was real but I wasn’t going to “ be available “ so to speak. I stayed in the stall for a while. When I saw the light was gone I ran to the house. My barn is pretty far back from the house. I almost had a heart attack, the fear was real.