I'm the one who doesn't typically see ghosts but something just happened...

WitchAndShaman

Truth Seeker
Reaction score
Hi PNF Family,

I'm infamous here for saying that (with only a half dozen possibly ghost sights), I generally don't see nor sense ghosts. But two very, very strange things just happened to me in the span of probably fewer than 90 seconds.

I'm working from home in my office upstairs alone. GF is at work. All three animals are downstairs. On my desk I've got two iPhones, two laptops, and an external monitor with a built in speaker.

I just walked into my office after a short lunch break and was about to sit down in my desk chair when something which sounded almost exactly like static sounded from "thin air" about 12" to 18" inches above my desk. The sound did not seem to be emanating from any of my electronic devices. Plus, both phones are locked; and, the sound on both PCs plus the external monitor were muted. This sound only lasted for about three or four seconds - just long enough for me to notice it and to move closer to it. The sound was not anything like my ears popping either. The sound was external to me and seemed to be external to my devices.

I was sitting pondering where the sound came from for about 30-60 seconds and what appeared to be a shadow passed by the left side of my head. Problem is, the way the windows are positioned (one in my office on my right and the other in the stairwell landing), a shadow that obvious would not likely be cast to my left. That plus I have two lamps on either side of my desk which cast so much light that they almost certainly would have overpowered any shadow cast from anywhere else in the room. I'd think even less of what just happened but the shadow was roughly shaped like an arm.

Nothing else so far since I started typing. I'll let you know if I see anything more. Now I'm afraid to go take a shower...and, I have dinner plans to go out tonight.

Interesting! Now, you probably know that popping, crackling and such sounds often precedes sightings of such things as shadow people? Just sayin'....

Reactions: ElliO and ozentity
Interesting! Now, you probably know that popping, crackling and such sounds often precedes sightings of such things as shadow people? Just sayin'....

Well sh%t Debi. I am seeing what appears to be a larger shadow over my shoulder in the hallway for much of the past five minutes. Roughly size of a person but not visible when I look straight that direction. I'm going to drag the animals upstairs now.

Don't forget, I live about 2000' from a graveyard and only a mile from Cassadaga. If I don't post again soon, ... well... I don't know what. Good thing I'm still wearing the same pajama bottoms from this morning too.

Reactions: 7Critter and Lynne
Jeezer - I can't get the dogs to come upstairs with me. I'm choosing to believe they are just too comfortable on the couch.

But I also just heard a man's voice say, "Hello". Sounded real. Sound on TV downstairs is turned down so that I can't be disturbed by it up here.

And, the bedroom door is shut; but it was open before I went downstairs to lunch. I feel pretty certain because I noticed it knew my GF left it open by mistake. I don't think I went over there and closed it unconsciously but I could have.

That static sound was easily discerned as static but it had a more muted tone to it - lower with less sizzle.

Jeezer - I can't get the dogs to come upstairs with me. I'm choosing to believe they are just too comfortable on the couch.

But I also just heard a man's voice say, "Hello". Sounded real. Sound on TV downstairs is turned down so that I can't be disturbed by it up here.

And, the bedroom door is shut; but it was open before I went downstairs to lunch. I feel pretty certain because I noticed it knew my GF left it open by mistake. I don't think I went over there and closed it unconsciously but I could have.

That static sound was easily discerned as static but it had a more muted tone to it - lower with less sizzle.
Sounds to me like you have some activity happening, Wands. Keep us posted. This is getting interesting.

Reactions: ozentity
Will do Debi. Gonna put shields up for next two hours to minimize my receptiveness. GF will be home then, she can deal with this thing. She needs a good paranormal event.

Going shopping after dinner for Depends.

That’s wild! Just showed up out of the blue? Tell it who’s house it is and who’s the boss. Don’t let it know you need a new change of underwear! Lol Good luck, Wands! I’ll say a prayer for you during my infinite prayer session today!

That’s wild! Just showed up out of the blue? Tell it who’s house it is and who’s the boss. Don’t let it know you need a new change of underwear! Lol Good luck, Wands! I’ll say a prayer for you during my infinite prayer session today!

I don't think that'll work if my voice is trembling. But worth a shot if it escalates Fizz.