I'm new here, but not new to paranormal experiences..

ChloeNRed

Reaction score
Hey,

So, first shot in the dark, I experience paranormal on the regular, and I'm excited to meet other people that do too, this is my weird way of introducing my way to this community.

Since I was a little girl I've seen shadow figures, as of last year I began to see light figures, and on one occasion, grey figures. I've learned how to listen to them, pick up on what they want, their intentions, and even how to shut them out if it becomes too much.

Last year in particular, they became so much that I had to contact emergency help from a psychic. The home I moved into seemed to disagree with me and my family, and the literal walls were peeling, ceilings falling in, plumbing exploding, and one room of the house demanded to be left empty and anyone who dared sleep in it would be subject to this mournful song all night whispered in their ears before terrible nightmares. The psychic informed me the home was like an access point, spirits and others gathered there, and I had disturbed them. We moved shortly after.

That was the last major experience to happen to me since I shut them out, it was a bit of an overload. Now its just the regular whispers and movements, all of which I can live with fairly casually at this point.

Anyways, my name is Chloe, great to meet you guys.

Hey,

So, first shot in the dark, I experience paranormal on the regular, and I'm excited to meet other people that do too, this is my weird way of introducing my way to this community.

Since I was a little girl I've seen shadow figures, as of last year I began to see light figures, and on one occasion, grey figures. I've learned how to listen to them, pick up on what they want, their intentions, and even how to shut them out if it becomes too much.

Last year in particular, they became so much that I had to contact emergency help from a psychic. The home I moved into seemed to disagree with me and my family, and the literal walls were peeling, ceilings falling in, plumbing exploding, and one room of the house demanded to be left empty and anyone who dared sleep in it would be subject to this mournful song all night whispered in their ears before terrible nightmares. The psychic informed me the home was like an access point, spirits and others gathered there, and I had disturbed them. We moved shortly after.

That was the last major experience to happen to me since I shut them out, it was a bit of an overload. Now its just the regular whispers and movements, all of which I can live with fairly casually at this point.

Anyways, my name is Chloe, great to meet you guys.
Nice to meet you, Chloe, and welcome. I would say you have some psychic abilities of your own. Have you tried using White Light for shields to keep some of this out? As one who has some abilities, I know it can be annoying when there is too much overloading you. The White Light Bubble/Shield tends to work well.

Hi Chloe, and welcome!
Interesting story. Sounds like you’ve had your fair share of experiences like many of us. I’d love to hear more about some of them sometime! I’m new here too but It’s nice to hear from others who’ve had similar experiences and can relate. This is a good group of people here who seem to genuinely care and want to help others or just have nice casual conversation. I hope you like it here, I know I do. :)

Hi, Chloe, welcome!
I'm fairly new here myself, and I've found this to be an amazing supportive community with points of view from all walks of life. I look forward to getting to know you!

Welcome Chloe. Sounds like you will fit right in here. There are other members here who can relate to some of your activities. Take some time and look around. Debi has a lot of topics and information to look through. I look forward to getting acquainted.

This is a bit emotional for me, I didn't expect such a welcoming! ( More the "get out of here you weirdo" response ) You guys seem like an amazing group! I almost want to explode with excitement, hear everyone's stories and share my own.

Nice to meet you, Chloe, and welcome. I would say you have some psychic abilities of your own. Have you tried using White Light for shields to keep some of this out? As one who has some abilities, I know it can be annoying when there is too much overloading you. The White Light Bubble/Shield tends to work well.
The White Light for shielding? I haven't heard of that, then again I've done very little research, I didn't or wouldn't know where to begin. Been kind of a stormy sea sailing experience building so far. The smaller weaker feelings I simply block out with concentration, whispering for them to leave me alone. But, there are times there are greater ones I can't push back at all. It's like an extension of me and it overwhelms with what they want. This has happened only a choice few times, the over whelming crushing feeling in the chest, I can't hear myself think, and this always results in those directly around me to experience something awful. My dad witnessed one of the shadows, he even chased it telling himself it had to be an intruder, but when it ran into the garage and disappeared, he refused to ever speak of it again, one time later in life yelling at me for the terrible things occurring. Then my former fiance witnessed an event, and he felt so shook and angry about it, he said I was cursed and I would curse him and all his family. And finally my little sister, who witnessed it and at first took it surprisingly well, before wishing to never speak of it again and wanting to be normal.

I know another event will occur at some point, last year was the hardest. For a few months it seemed like I couldn't control anything anymore, they seemed to be controlling me, and I was an onlooker upon my own life as my actions were pushed about. The scariest ones were the white ones, they were dreadful, more powerful than anything else I had ever experienced. They made me feel like death.

It's good you have witnesses,it verifies this to yourself ,so your not doubting.You have to stay in charge of the situation and let these things know you do not fear them.Apart from that don't engage with them or give them your time.A few people on here have had encounters with shadow figures including myself.

I started seeing these figures as a young kid and although they still put the wind up me I feel although scary or evil they are cowardly,shadows hiding in the shadows.It's really important not to fear them as I feel they are generally powerless.Thats my take and experience of them.