I'm new here, but not new to paranormal experiences..

Chloe, I'd like to share a story about pyschic attack and how I repelled it. I was sitting in the library on my lunch break, and this homeless guy came in and sat down across from me. He was apparently in some kind of mental distress, and I chose to ignore him. But when he started mumbling and staring at me in a threatening way, I could feel his disturbed and dark energy coming at me. Since I love angels, I asked that my guardian angel stand behind me, then I envisioned a two way mirror in front of me, where I could see my own reflection and the troubled person could only see theirs. The guy bolted from the library quite quickly.

Another thing is to find something funny to laugh at. I know it's hard when something is frightening you, but for some reason certain entities don't like laughter or curse words. But as Rowan says, think happy thoughts; so watch comedies, read funny books, listen to stand up comedians. Dark energy doesn't like laughter and happy thoughts!

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
That's one of the things J.K. Rowling got right. To repel a bogart, imagine it as the silliest thing you can think of.
Fear, trauma, and pain are the things that dark entities feed on. To be afraid is to give it more ammunition.

Sorry for the late reply, everyone, my laptop was lost for a bit and I got stuck in my studies.

Thank you, Lynne, I'll definitely be reading the article on dealing with paranormal activity.. I really need the help.

The bubble technique seems like it would be draining to keep up 24/7, a really great idea for some morning meditation, like a morning stretch. But, the crystal technique sounds really interesting, I've always focused on a door, but something on me would be better for when I go out on walks. ( it can be terrifying when one of them follows me home, especially a particular big one that had from the park, I couldn't keep it out of the house no matter how hard I tried. Day by day it got closer into the home until finally it was outside my bedroom door by the third night, I stayed up throughout until sunrise. But the next day my little sister came to me shook and pale, telling me a giant shadow man came into her room and watched her from the corner before she blacked out from fear )

That sounds awful, Garnetsilver, but you handled it incredibly. I don't know how you did it! When I was at work, my mind was crashed with the loudest scream of agony, the room swirled and I almost lost my balance, I had to find a corner to breath.

House rules? I wish you could have seen my face, Rowan, when you I read that. I pictured myself talking down to a shadow man as if it was a child misbehaving, I couldn't see myself having the gonads to do that!

And that's really sweet ElliO, thank you, these weird happenstances around me have taken a great toll on me and those directly around me. When I had gotten help from the psychic, she told me it would feel like a curse until the day I "awakened" and gained control, but to do so I would need to go into the forest at night and meditate until a white light came to me... Which quite frankly.. IT SOUNDS TERRIFYING. In the trees is where they all seem to come from... How could I go there in the dead of night when and where they're most active yet my most vulnerable? So I haven't done so. She also told me that my spirit had the jackals curse? And I needed to go to the ocean with her to be cleansed, I also refused, simply because when I started talking to her the paranormal activity became so aggressive I was mentally breaking down. They wanted her gone and she warned me they would, but I couldn't take it. They were hurting my family members to get to me, so I agreed to rid of her and they calmed down. If you guys could have been there to see the insanity.. It was then that my dad broke and screamed at me, saying this was all my fault, I brought this on and if I only stopped this would all end. Since then I've lived as they wanted me to.

But, I also want to say, there are good ones I've experienced, they've helped me out. Actually, to Ozentity, you mentioned a black panther.. A large black cat shaped one, feminine in nature, has been extremely helpful to me. She's kind, motherly in nature, and guiding from the energies that try to pull me in. And growing up there was one that tried to teach me how to talk to them, far before anyone else had seen them and I thought I was crazy, so I blindly listened with a child's heart to his instructions. I was so fearless that the shadows could walk right up to me and take me from my body, I wasn't filled with any fear, only wonder.. But after that night my dad was sitting where I usually was at 2 am, and he tried to attack it, I realized they were far more real than my imagination and I felt terror instead of wonder for them...

mentioned a black panther..
Yeah I had panther shadows in my room at age about 3,it was after my parents separated,I don't remember the separation upsetting me but I do remember the panthers scaring me badly.Funnily I was set on a black kitten after this. Mum bought me one and I named it Pandy.I have learnt to deal with the shadow figures these days by just telling them to leave(in the nastiest way possible).I think its the intent in which you tell them that works,I get pretty angry telling them, and they go.I don't believe you should interact with them in any other fashion.

Last edited:
That sounds awful, Garnetsilver, but you handled it incredibly. I don't know how you did it! When I was at work, my mind was crashed with the loudest scream of agony, the room swirled and I almost lost my balance, I had to find a corner to breath.
I guess growing up with a great deal of trouble and strife, I encountered lots of weird stuff. It got so that my sister and I would laugh loudly at a figure that kept appearing in one of the bedroom closets and mock it. It soon left. Not saying that it always will work, but negativity likes more negativity. I woke one night to something leaning over my bed. It was all white, and had a round O shape for a mouth. My reaction? I yelled and punched at it. I was later on amazed that I got angry instead of scared, but it hasn't been back. Anger or laughter usually works.

Reactions: Lynne and ozentity
Unless you've been disturbing ancient Egyptian tombs, I rather doubt you have the Jackal's Curse. Anubis doesn't just go around randomly cursing people in this day and age. Was this psychic charging you money? My motto with psychics is usually "trust but verify."

I think there's nothing that you can't handle yourself, with the backing of a higher power, be that God, Allah, Shakti, Angels, White LIght, Love, etc. If it is somehow the jackals curse and you believe that it is, Isis, (the Egyptian goddess- not the terrorist group) might be the power to call on... that would depend on your faith what you believe.

Unless you've been disturbing ancient Egyptian tombs, I rather doubt you have the Jackal's Curse. Anubis doesn't just go around randomly cursing people in this day and age. Was this psychic charging you money? My motto with psychics is usually "trust but verify."

I think there's nothing that you can't handle yourself, with the backing of a higher power, be that God, Allah, Shakti, Angels, White LIght, Love, etc. If it is somehow the jackals curse and you believe that it is, Isis, (the Egyptian goddess- not the terrorist group) might be the power to call on... that would depend on your faith what you believe.
Personally, I have had psychics get angry at me and accuse me of being psychic myself and coming to challenge them. Believe it or not, I never thought of myself as psychic or any other label, until a spiritually based therapist encouraged me to start using my gifts more, and to not be afraid to. I could never understand their hostility, but I usually avoid them now.

Sorry for the late reply, everyone, my laptop was lost for a bit and I got stuck in my studies.

Thank you, Lynne, I'll definitely be reading the article on dealing with paranormal activity.. I really need the help.

The bubble technique seems like it would be draining to keep up 24/7, a really great idea for some morning meditation, like a morning stretch. But, the crystal technique sounds really interesting, I've always focused on a door, but something on me would be better for when I go out on walks. ( it can be terrifying when one of them follows me home, especially a particular big one that had from the park, I couldn't keep it out of the house no matter how hard I tried. Day by day it got closer into the home until finally it was outside my bedroom door by the third night, I stayed up throughout until sunrise. But the next day my little sister came to me shook and pale, telling me a giant shadow man came into her room and watched her from the corner before she blacked out from fear )

House rules? I wish you could have seen my face, Rowan, when you I read that. I pictured myself talking down to a shadow man as if it was a child misbehaving, I couldn't see myself having the gonads to do that!

And that's really sweet ElliO, thank you, these weird happenstances around me have taken a great toll on me and those directly around me. When I had gotten help from the psychic, she told me it would feel like a curse until the day I "awakened" and gained control, but to do so I would need to go into the forest at night and meditate until a white light came to me... Which quite frankly.. IT SOUNDS TERRIFYING. In the trees is where they all seem to come from... How could I go there in the dead of night when and where they're most active yet my most vulnerable? So I haven't done so. She also told me that my spirit had the jackals curse? And I needed to go to the ocean with her to be cleansed, I also refused, simply because when I started talking to her the paranormal activity became so aggressive I was mentally breaking down. They wanted her gone and she warned me they would, but I couldn't take it. They were hurting my family members to get to me, so I agreed to rid of her and they calmed down. If you guys could have been there to see the insanity.. It was then that my dad broke and screamed at me, saying this was all my fault, I brought this on and if I only stopped this would all end. Since then I've lived as they wanted me to.

But, I also want to say, there are good ones I've experienced, they've helped me out. Actually, to Ozentity, you mentioned a black panther.. A large black cat shaped one, feminine in nature, has been extremely helpful to me. She's kind, motherly in nature, and guiding from the energies that try to pull me in. And growing up there was one that tried to teach me how to talk to them, far before anyone else had seen them and I thought I was crazy, so I blindly listened with a child's heart to his instructions. I was so fearless that the shadows could walk right up to me and take me from my body, I wasn't filled with any fear, only wonder.. But after that night my dad was sitting where I usually was at 2 am, and he tried to attack it, I realized they were far more real than my imagination and I felt terror instead of wonder for them...

Hi Chloe, that’s sounds really intense. I’m sorry to hear you’re having such a hard time with these entities. You sound like a magnet to these things. Almost like a Sixth Sense (movie) magnet. If I may ask, did you ever play with the occult?

Reactions: garnetsilver
Personally, I have had psychics get angry at me and accuse me of being psychic myself and coming to challenge them. Believe it or not, I never thought of myself as psychic or any other label, until a spiritually based therapist encouraged me to start using my gifts more, and to not be afraid to. I could never understand their hostility, but I usually avoid them now.

GS, I had a Wiccan Priestess get pissed at me for accidentally reading her mind a couple of times. Though with shielding I have kind of an “off” button, I don’t know where my “on” button is at. And, it’s not really practical to live my entire day with my shields up; so it’s not like I reached into her personal space on purpose. I would have thought a religious practitioner who does energy work would be a little more accepting of my novice position and related novice self control.

GS, I had a Wiccan Priestess get pissed at me for accidentally reading her mind a couple of times. Though with shielding I have kind of an “off” button, I don’t know where my “on” button is at. And, it’s not really practical to live my entire day with my shields up; so it’s not like I reached into her personal space on purpose. I would have thought a religious practitioner who does energy work would be a little more accepting of my novice position and related novice self control.
I once foolishly shared with a friend that I have been able to detect things about people's health, and she accused me of invading their privacy. I most certainly wouldn't have invaded on purpose; these things just come to me.