I'm new here, but not new to paranormal experiences..

It's hard to not feel fear, I keep thinking I'll do better the next time around, but some of them shake me through to my core. Although the shadow ones do not phase me much, they seem like quiet onlookers moving about in the background, watching from around corners and occasionally creeping through the house, it feels harmless to me. It's the white and grey ones that shake me.

Have you ever seen either of them? The grey ones I saw were average in height, slender, with translucent skin, black eyes, and peered through windows. And the white ones were free moving blobs of light that took different shapes and sizes, seen either zipping around or also peering around corners much like the shadow ones.

It's hard to not feel fear, I keep thinking I'll do better the next time around, but some of them shake me through to my core. Although the shadow ones do not phase me much, they seem like quiet onlookers moving about in the background, watching from around corners and occasionally creeping through the house, it feels harmless to me. It's the white and grey ones that shake me.

Have you ever seen either of them? The grey ones I saw were average in height, slender, with translucent skin, black eyes, and peered through windows. And the white ones were free moving blobs of light that took different shapes and sizes, seen either zipping around or also peering around corners much like the shadow ones.
Hi again, Chloe. Oz should be here in a bit. He's international and over in Australia so kinda runs a different schedule. Didn't want you to think we are ignoring you over here!

Have you ever seen either of them?
Only black shadow figures,humanlike, and black panthers when I was little.I still see the human type as recent as a couple of days ago.I was speaking to a friend on the phone who has a pretty unlucky, troubled life and they seemed to come through the phone and walked out through the walls of my loungeroom.They seem to appear when there is some kind of turmoil or unhappiness about in my experience.Debi or someone else may know more about the paler entities.

It's hard to not feel fear, I keep thinking I'll do better the next time around, but some of them shake me through to my core
I know what you mean but just remember your the boss of yourself and your home,same as if an intruder came in,you have to muster the strength you have to fight for your space,it's hard but you can do it.

Reactions: garnetsilver
Chloe, this is the short version of White Light. It's pulling in Light from a Divine source to surround you with protection.

69933194_1437603339711327_7793663598240202752_n.jpg

Welcome to the PNF Chloe. I don't seem to encounter too many spirits. But between my telepathic and empathic receptors, I find that I need to shield myself at times. So please do give Debi's input on this point some real consideration.

Welcome to the forum Chloe. I don't see these entities like you do but live with a couple of well behaved spirits.

It is quite important to feel and believe you are in control, as some are attracted by fear and feed off it. They will do anything they can to make you fearful just to give them their fun. Set house rules and tell them to leave you alone if you feel threatened.

As others have said shielding will help, but can be quite draining to keep it going 24/7. Claiming your home and making it a happy place is a positive move. As Tinkerbell said - think happy thoughts. Odd that a film got something right for once.

This is a bit emotional for me, I didn't expect such a welcoming! ( More the "get out of here you weirdo" response ) You guys seem like an amazing group! I almost want to explode with excitement, hear everyone's stories and share my own.

Don’t worry Chloe, we are here with you.

As others have said shielding will help, but can be quite draining to keep it going 24/7. Claiming your home and making it a happy place is a positive move. As Tinkerbell said - think happy thoughts. Odd that a film got something right for once.

Hi, Chloe, and welcome! Sorry I didn't respond sooner. I'm out on the family farm and internet can be a bit spotty here.
I didn't see where you mentioned your religion/faith/belief structure, so feel free to toss my suggestions based on your belief system. As Rowan said, shielding can work wonders. In addition to the Bubble technique, when I feel 'attacked' by energies, I find it useful to, instead of a bubble coming up around me, imagine white crystal armor snapping into place around me, kind of unfolding into armor from my feet up.
And it CAN be exhausting trying to keep your defenses up 24/7. If you're a crystal wearer, you can infuse a white or amethyst crystal with white light and carry it on you, wear it, etc.
I'm in the house I grew up in right now, and even as a 49 year old adult, I lay my armor and wear my white-light infused crystal at all times.

I'll also give you piece of advice that my dad gave me. We're given these gifts for a reason, even though at the time it may seem far more like a curse than a gift. Once you can control it, and you can manage who and what you let into your life, maybe this ability of yours can become a powerful gift. :)

Reactions: Lynne and Rowan2222