Illness on how many flights???

But I have to say, I'm redefining "terrorist" now to include the Deep State and New World Order. I'm still of the opinion that what happened to me with that flu was something that got out of someone's lab somewhere....or was deliberately let loose to see what it might do. I was listening to Clyde Lewis Friday and one of the last callers in the 3rd hour was describing how his wife was in the hospital because she suddenly couldn't breathe and they were running tests because they couldn't figure out why. Eerie to hear....sounded like me. He had to go to break so no follow through info. Tempted to actually write to Clyde. They are already threatening that a pandemic is coming....which to me means a set up to pull the trigger on it. (Yes, I know I sound like a crazy conspiracy lady, but I've recently experienced too much of it to rule it out!)

But I have to say, I'm redefining "terrorist" now to include the Deep State and New World Order. I'm still of the opinion that what happened to me with that flu was something that got out of someone's lab somewhere....or was deliberately let loose to see what it might do. I was listening to Clyde Lewis Friday and one of the last callers in the 3rd hour was describing how his wife was in the hospital because she suddenly couldn't breathe and they were running tests because they couldn't figure out why. Eerie to hear....sounded like me. He had to go to break so no follow through info. Tempted to actually write to Clyde. They are already threatening that a pandemic is coming....which to me means a set up to pull the trigger on it. (Yes, I know I sound like a crazy conspiracy lady, but I've recently experienced too much of it to rule it out!)

I agree with your redefinition - it MUST include the Deep State and the New World Order. They are a major part of the "evil" that is growing stronger and stronger!

Reactions: Debi