I'll Start It Off Like This...

xxmellomikexx

Reaction score
When i was younger, i questioned myself and existence in life. My parents were divorced and have been since i was just a little baby, i remember how i would go over to my friends house to hang with them and i would see their parents together and how sad i was wishing i had something like that.. i lived with my mom when i was a lot younger as a child. I remember too much, and constantly thinking too much about all the abuse. When i was able to get away from it, i was at school, and when i was at school i was getting bullied. that changed a lot throughout my years and developed a lot of social anxiety from that. When it came around my middle school years, i was a nobody. I had no friends, i was constantly jumping around from group to group, haven't had one those types of people that just hits you up to say wassup, but more like me having to text them wassup cause they dont ever hit me up, if someone did hit me up, they would just wanted to use me for smoke or something they want. I felt like a outcast. as i got older and older i developed more problems with myself and have been needing to take medication just to keep my shit straight for the rest of my life. When i got into high school, i was still just that outcast. I never found my place, was always just that loner dude. Girls saw this as a turn on or something in that way because i was independent, and i was. After being so mentally corrupted and thought otherwise of those around me. I began to start dating and getting into relationships. Bad idea. 1 girlfriend after the other, tearing me down, then building me up again to only have me think otherwise. and have i thought otherwise.. at one point i couldn't handle being in another relationship due to afraid of being hurt so deeply but at the exact same time wishing that someone was there that wouldn't hurt me at all.. This was at the time when i was around 18 and my mom kicked me out of her apartment to just get me a room as a roomate at this house. I had my own room, nor have i been taking my meds at that time so this made me think a lot. This was one of the most depressing stages in my life, at that house i attempted to OD off of migraine pills, little did i know how much to take, now to this day i constantly hear a ringing in my ears. i went to the hospital and then they cleaned my system, after that i was off to once again, a psychiatric hospital. being in there was nothing new to me since i have been in and out of those my whole life. nothing changed the way i thought about myself and existence no matter how many of those i went. I just put on a fake smile and say that i'm okay, then they let me go. At one point at that house when in my room, i looked into some dark stuff, i found a article that had in detail of "How To Sell Your Soul To The Devil" i grew attached to this idea of, "Selling Your Soul" . So i got into it. I remember i did this a couple times, i don't remember vividly, but i remember signing my name in blood and burning the pact i made as it dispersed into the atmosphere. After those days i did that Pact i haven't thought much of it. I honestly felt like i did it wrong, or it doesn't work.. again this was when i was around 18. But these past 2 years i've been thinking alot of what i've done, and i'm starting to believe more and more that i actually have sold my soul. I've noticed that i've been just so emotionless with others, with one of my ex's as well i recently broke up with because, "It was just not there" . i remember when we argued i was the meanest peace of shit, and after that said and done, i just felt no sense for how the other person feels or how my words would inflict them. This was one of the longest relationships i've been in my entire life and almost went a whole year. But when i broke up with her because i realized that i can't love someone because im not loving myself, i didnt feel anything unlike how i usually do after a break up. I was just having this feeling of an aching emptiness inside me, and knew i wasn't my normal self. I wasn't me. I remember, at one point when i was low key living with my ex because i got kicked out of a transitional living from my roomate assaulting me, and her room was always really hot so i had my shirt off, casually on my phone looking down at it, and i noticed that there was a red line forming on my chest, one line at a time fading in until it stopped, it looked almost like a unconnected triangle, my ex noticed this bizarre red outlining that were appearing on my chest, after awhile it then faded away, again one line at a time after the other till it was completely gone. I think alot about this occurrence, not sure if it was demonic related or not, but then again i draw so much negativity to myself that it will affect me if i don't have medication to keep me going and thinking otherwise.

thoughts keep running in my mind only a glimpse of things i can find..

Reactions: ozentity
First off let me say welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear about your life struggle. I’m guessing your question is about your soul and if you are doomed now? I am a Christian in faith but I will answer this in a legal way. To enter into a binding contract a person has to be in a right state of mind to understand it. By your own words you were under stress and not in a right state of mind. So in my opinion if you made an agreement it would not be binding. If you believe in the devil I’m assuming, logically, you believe in God. God will forgive you if you revoke that agreement and choose him instead.

Life has many trials and we all face them at different times in our lives. Perhaps you have got yours out of the way early. Look to a future you create for yourself and leave the past behind. God has a plan for your life and a purpose for you. My advice is to seek him and stay focused on the positive things in your life. I think the negative activity will fade away.

I have no idea if my soul is damned or not but i know i haven't been myself lately, in my early times i looked up to god as my greater power, my great grandma is a Jehovah Witness and i was one of those before i decided to just be christian, i stopped believing god being my greater power because of the things that happened in my life, how i prayed so desperately for him to give me happiness, and to bless me for my journey ahead. How i prayed to him to keep my baby sister alive when she was dying in the hospital. I looked up to him as my savior. Then to only realize that nothing great has come to me having god as my greater power that i looked up too. But when i was making that agreement, i was clear minded of what i was doing, the awareness i had when making the agreement of how doing this would make my life better, would make change but not knowing of the negatives, and unsaid things that happen no one else describes.
i just dont think i can turn to god as my greater power again, i don't want to be conflicted by pain but only by happiness.

I have no idea if my soul is damned or not but i know i haven't been myself lately, in my early times i looked up to god as my greater power, my great grandma is a Jehovah Witness and i was one of those before i decided to just be christian, i stopped believing god being my greater power because of the things that happened in my life, how i prayed so desperately for him to give me happiness, and to bless me for my journey ahead. How i prayed to him to keep my baby sister alive when she was dying in the hospital. I looked up to him as my savior. Then to only realize that nothing great has come to me having god as my greater power that i looked up too. But when i was making that agreement, i was clear minded of what i was doing, the awareness i had when making the agreement of how doing this would make my life better, would make change but not knowing of the negatives, and unsaid things that happen no one else describes.
i just dont think i can turn to god as my greater power again, i don't want to be conflicted by pain but only by happiness.
I will not presume to tell you what to believe. I will say you are very young (20 in your bio). My personal experience with prayer is God answers them in his own time. Your life stands before you. You can create your own future. Very few things come to us without hard work and effort. Your life as a child was out of your control but your adult life is yours to create. I think if you believe in a higher power, I would rather pick God and love than Satan. You know with evil there is always an awful price to pay. From your account I assume you do believe in powers beyond the natural. I won’t preach to you. The decision is yours to make. Personal happiness is not found in circumstances or possessions but in love. That is the best advice I can give. Others will no doubt weigh in. I wish you the best.

Hey there xxmellomikexx, welcome to the forum. I'm sorry to hear what you've faced so early in life.

Another little talk in legal-ish stuff, both parties gotta be present and the terms and conditions need to be made clear to both parties, and of course both parties must agree. Have you ever met Lucifer, Asmoday, or any of the like?

I will admit by making a letter of intent and signing it in blood, you put your intentions out there. And these higher ranking demons have a tendency to "listen in" a lot better.

If you still believe in Christ as your lord, I suggest you renounce the devil and his works, and affirm out loud, with confidence, that your contract with him, if there ever was one, is null and void in Jesus' name.

Well still be here to help you out. But if things get worse you should consider contacting clergy from your area that are trained in spiritual warfare. If you like we'll keep you in our prayers.

You have received some very wise advice from the members above. By your own statements, you have an ongoing mental illness you are fighting and that negates any contracts of any kind. Period. We cannot give medical advice here other than to tell you to stick with your doctors for the ongoing help and trust in God that He is always the winner in contracts. If you chose to turn to the Light, the Light will be there for you. That choice is yours to make.

I can offer you a link to a Christian man who deals with sort of thing. You will find his contact info in the thread link. Contact Bill or his assistant.

PNF Suggestions for Paranormal Activity Problems

Welcome to the PNF! I think you have been given very good advise and support so far. Here is a suggestion: Write another contract, since this medium of communication seems to resonate strongly with you. Make that same commitment to the Higher Being of your choice, and renew that contract once a month until you feel it has taken effect. Light will always follow darkness unless we choose to shut it out. It is entirely your choice what you choose to consort with; it;s a wonderful freedom that is available to all of us.

Welcome to the PNF! I think you have been given very good advise and support so far. Here is a suggestion: Write another contract, since this medium of communication seems to resonate strongly with you. Make that same commitment to the Higher Being of your choice, and renew that contract once a month until you feel it has taken effect. Light will always follow darkness unless we choose to shut it out. It is entirely your choice what you choose to consort with; it;s a wonderful freedom that is available to all of us.
Garnet, that's downright brilliant! I like that! It shows ongoing intention, and intention/prayer works.

Welcome to the forum.
There is good advice here and there is not much more I can add.

I can say that you have coped with a lot so far, and are still here. You have scars but you survived. If you ever feel the need to give up on the journey, then you will not enjoy the good bits further along.

A lot of the future depends on your outlook. The lack of emotion could just be a protection instinct against getting hurt again. I think you need time to find and accept yourself before considering relationships. Find something that you enjoy.
Try and forget about the pact thing.... terms of contracts are subject to change without notice. :)