Ig Nobel Prize

Awe paint, you mean you didn't donate to the exersize of flying planes over the antarctic to see if penguins really fell over backwards while looking up????....

There were RAF Harrier pilots who swore this happened in the Falklands. I remember Opus telling the story in a Bloom County cartoon as well.

I was kind of good at academia and they chased me away.It became ludicrous. Today, last 30 years, I put paint on the wall, and have a conscience that can sleep well at night.
I wouldn't trade that for all the tea in China.

Reactions: Lynne
Ha...the last one is what made me think of the song I posted...Inuit stories, I know, long reach maybe but that's how my brain works...lol
Lol,I didn't get what you were saying with the song.

Reactions: Paulm
Lol,I didn't get what you were saying with the song.
Haha...yeah I doubt anyone got what I was thinking...lol... Sometimes I just say something without further explaining where I was in the moment, when that happens just disregard me or you'll find yourself looking for strange Inuit legends or back flipping penguins in Antarctica, ( Duke, good call on the harrier pilots, somehow I knew you would know that story....lol ), but for the most part, Oz, its OK to disregard my ramblings as, well, pretty much useless....lol

Haha...yeah I doubt anyone got what I was thinking...lol... Sometimes I just say something without further explaining where I was in the moment, when that happens just disregard me or you'll find yourself looking for strange Inuit legends or back flipping penguins in Antarctica, ( Duke, good call on the harrier pilots, somehow I knew you would know that story....lol ), but for the most part, Oz, its OK to disregard my ramblings as, well, pretty much useless....lol
I like to think I understand posts but I'm not that smart,I don't like to disregard your posts though they often have a humorous tinge which I can relate to.