If you think it...it will happen

About a year or so ago, it was early morning and I'm at my computer with my windows open. I live in a 165 year old Victorian mid-terrace row house on a very tiny cul-de-sac, so tiny that only three cars can park on it single file without blocking what is left of the street. You could prolly fit about 4 Krystal (or White Castle) bathrooms on the street.
Anyway, the neighbor across the way was getting some outside work done. The guy had a drill and was drilling into the stone of the neighbor's house. The sound was loud and drowning out what I was listening too, even though I was wearing headphones. I was working on something rather important at the time and was having trouble concentrating on what I was typing due to the drilling noise.

So, I stopped typing. And I just stared ahead of me and pictured the drill breaking or stopping... because the noise was really getting to me - it was 7:30AM for goodness sake! It was so early my dog was still sleeping!
I focused on the image in my head of the drill not being on - just imagined the opposite of however they were using it. Because, at the time just thinking about something happening to the drill, made me feel better, don't know why but it just did.

About 10 mins later, I heard silence...no more drilling! And then about one mintue after that I heard this in a great booming Yorkshire accented voice:
"Oh Nooooo ya broke it!"

There was no more drilling for that day.
That's my story and I'm sticking to it!

XD
GREAT story! That's called the power of intention! :D

I remember years ago while living in San Diego going to the beach. A secluded area that involved scaling an 80 ft cliff. Going down the trail wasn't so bad but after spending 4 or 5 hours on the beach going back up was a challenge on a hot day. The group I was with climbed back up got into a car. I was in the back seat thinking that I would just about kill for a cold lemonade. I could clearly see it in my minds eye. A block later the driver turned the corner and there was a lemonade stand set up by some kids. His comment, "Anyone for lemonade?" I just smiled. It works.

Hope, I always wondered how intention is amplified by the 100 Monkey Theory / Mass Intention / Prayer Chains. It does work, but the how is a stumper.