If You Knew...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
How differently would you live this life, if you knew you had a life after this one?

(Thanks to jadamz for the question)

I'd save so much money per week, per month and per year and maybe invest it wisely so I could retire earlier. I wouldn't make the same mistakes twice. And I sure as heck would have told the one that got away that never really was how I felt about her instead of keeping it to myself. There's more, but that's off the top of my head.

no different...you gotta live life to the fullest, take chances, make a fool of yourself sometimes, experience all you can, if I knew there was another life waiting on me I think my "bucket list" would just be longer...lol

no different...you gotta live life to the fullest, take chances, make a fool of yourself sometimes, experience all you can, if I knew there was another life waiting on me I think my "bucket list" would just be longer...lol
LOL I kinda like your answer! :D

Reactions: Donna K. and Paulm
If I had reason to believe that life might be better than this one OR included loved ones who’ve past, I’d consider offing myself.

I know that sounds harsh. But all things being equal - not knowing that the next life is infinite - I’d want more time with my family. And if next life even could risk to be finite, I’d want to start that family time sooner rather than later. So why not skip on over soon.

Yep ditto this for my answer. Although I do try to live this life already like there’s another one...I’m hoping for heaven or a better incarnation ;)