If you had an OBE, where would you go?

I think I would travel to the Spirit World or to Heaven if possible... It woud be interesting to see our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother - of course, I might be scolded by them lol...
What an interesting statement......;)

i would keep it simple.......go to the beach, enjoy the view :)
gallery-swim-1.jpg

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Great ideas gang! So, if it's my OBE, and time is a matter of dimension, I'd like to witness Palm Sunday thru Pentecost. Afterwhich, I think I'd have to become a Monk. A golfing baseball crazy Monk.:) If that got nixed, then Heaven and see my Dad, Uncle, Cousin, Godfather, and Grandparents. (and more.) We'd play golf with Babe Ruth and have ice cream and strawberry shortcake.:)

I once knew an older African American lady who used to babysit for my brother and I. She was deeply religious, had the gift of laying on of hands to heal sickness (Brother had bad bad fever.) and had OBE's, "I went flying around outer space," she once told my Mom. (She lived down the street from where the Jacksons (5) lived. Knew the family. She carried a .32 snub nose, knife, and brass knuckles in her purse.;))
And yes, Grinch, those weapons can make one holy.:eek::p

How about playing the game with the best that ever played or just tossing the ball with your Dad in his prime.

I loved reading these. It's so hard to choose. The nice thing is there seems to be little to no limit on where we can visit.