If you had an OBE, where would you go?

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
OK, you've finally popped out of your body, and you're free to roam....where would you go? Is it ethical to just pop in on your friends? Would you just fly around and see the world for a bit? Head upward to tour the universe?

What would you do and where would you go?

out-of-body-experience.jpg

Reactions: Grinchesbro
if I could see departed ones, I would visit my brother and Mother. If not I would like to see the dark side of the moon, looking for possible signs of life. Oh, gee, there's lots of places. I am anxious to read other member's choices.

The question itself is prompted by Bob's interview of Whitley Strieber. Whitley said a friend got upset when he learned Whitley had "dropped by" during an OBE. That got me thinking, there are ethics involved in an OBE!

Reactions: Grinchesbro
I guess that you do have to be careful. There is no way to knock on a door or phone ahead. There is the greatest temptation to be that fly on a wall and visit some public figures.

I guess that you do have to be careful. There is no way to knock on a door or phone ahead. There is the greatest temptation to be that fly on a wall and visit some public figures.
Hmmm....hadn't thought about the public figure aspect! I wonder if there is a government project for THAT! What a spy program.....

OK, you've finally popped out of your body, and you're free to roam....where would you go? Is it ethical to just pop in on your friends? Would you just fly around and see the world for a bit? Head upward to tour the universe?

I'd check out what's really on the moon and Mars after that the sky's the limit lol

I've had a few and I always go UP. Space, other dimensions, but have only stayed on the earth plane one time. I'm up, I'm out, but control doesn't seem to be mine.

I'm not sure that I want to leave my body at all but if I did I can think of a few government facilities to visit including groom lake Nevada and maybe Edwards air force base .If I knew his language I might also hang out with Kim Jong-il for a day to see what that crazy guy is up to.

I think I would travel to the Spirit World or to Heaven if possible... It woud be interesting to see our Heavenly Father and Heavenly Mother - of course, I might be scolded by them lol...