News If you don't want to be pissed, skip this link...

surge

Linux Inside!
Reaction score
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Argentina.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Two Argentine judges are under fire for reducing the sentence of a convicted child abuser on the grounds that his six-year-old victim was gay.

They said he 'was making a precocious choice' of his sexuality, apparently a reference to homosexuality. The pair argued that this meant the paedophile's actions should not be considered 'gravely outrageous' in legal terms.

The judges added that the victim was used to being molested because he had suffered earlier abuse by his father and therefore had already been traumatized.

Wow! Talk about blaming the victim! What is wrong with these two? We should be protecting children, not throwing them to the wolves! Get it together, Argentina!

I should have listened to you and skipped this link. :mad: I can't even comment on it without getting myself in trouble here.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Argentina.html?ito=social-twitter_mailonline

Two Argentine judges are under fire for reducing the sentence of a convicted child abuser on the grounds that his six-year-old victim was gay.

They said he 'was making a precocious choice' of his sexuality, apparently a reference to homosexuality. The pair argued that this meant the paedophile's actions should not be considered 'gravely outrageous' in legal terms.

The judges added that the victim was used to being molested because he had suffered earlier abuse by his father and therefore had already been traumatized.

Wow! Talk about blaming the victim! What is wrong with these two? We should be protecting children, not throwing them to the wolves! Get it together, Argentina!
6 years old........i can remember being six years old. Had no idea what sex was and all i wanted was more matchbox cars. These two judges can now determine that a six year old is gay and since he was already abused,heh no big deal. The world is crumbling around us. Take the judges and sodomize them with a pipe and when they are done, do it again. Should not be that bad the second time around.

Reactions: surge and Debi
6 years old........i can remember being six years old. Had no idea what sex was and all i wanted was more matchbox cars. These two judges can now determine that a six year old is gay and since he was already abused,heh no big deal. The world is crumbling around us. Take the judges and sodomize them with a pipe and when they are done, do it again. Should not be that bad the second time around.
You remind me so very much of an old friend... he generally doesn't have a filter and doesn't much care if people like what he says or not.
ok-sign-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: sal and Debi