If you could...

I'm not into going out and investigating different locations per se, but I would be interested to know what is in my own house. There have been a number of occurrences that I have not been able to explain and I would be interested in knowing what has being going on.

Reactions: Lynne
I'm not into going out and investigating different locations per se, but I would be interested to know what is in my own house. There have been a number of occurrences that I have not been able to explain and I would be interested in knowing what has being going on.
Have you shared this with us already ? If not I’m sure we’d all love to weigh in If you tell us what’s happening.

Last edited:
Reactions: Soul Edge
Have you shared this with us already ? If not I’m sure we’d all love to weigh in I’d you tell us what’s happening.

I’ve described one incident but there have been a few others that I will share.

Well, if you’ve seen us giving people advice lately, you’ll know maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Reactions: Soul Edge and Lynne
Well, if you’ve seen us giving people advice lately, you’ll know maybe we can point you in the right direction.

Sure, though anything that I can provide (info on the occurrences) would be fairly vague. Still, I would be interested in hearing what you guys would have to say about them.

36002773_1791201157593153_5205271720167997440_n.jpg

being an aviation buff I'd have to pick Area 51