If you could...

Debi

Owner/Admin
Staff
Reaction score
36002773_1791201157593153_5205271720167997440_n.jpg

Bran castle......only because of the location, history, and the Carpathian mtn range and area is the birthplace basically of so many paranormal legends.......plus I just think that area would be one cool place to go....lol

The haunted B&B I stayed at in the 90s. It was in New Orleans but I don’t recall the name. This is the place where both my friend and I saw a ghost at the same time.

The haunted B&B I stayed at in the 90s. It was in New Orleans but I don’t recall the name. This is the place where both my friend and I saw a ghost at the same time.
What did it look like?

What did it look like?
Thanks for asking Lynne - very hard to describe but I'll give it a try later on.

However, I recalled the name and found the address. It is no longer the same B&B it used to be. It was called the Dufour-Baldwin House and the address was 1707 Esplanade Ave, New Orleans.

I'm not a ghost guy, but I would like to go with qualified investigators to the site of the former Beverly Hills Supper Club in Southgate, KY., just across the Ohio River from Cincinnati. It burnt on 28 May 1977, killing 165 people. It was the Friday before finals week, and a group of us went to the roof of our dorm to see if we could see it. Couldn't see fire, but did see smoke and dozens of emergency vehicles heading south on I75.

The site is signposted "no trespassing" and from what I have heard the local police are quite aggressive in rousting anyone who goes in there. It is apparently open once a year for memorial purposes. Below are a couple videos about the tragedy, the first the live news coverage of the fire that night, the second what it looks like today.

Last edited: