If you could...

I’d love to visit. I haven’t traveled much so this might be a good future destination.
There are so many places in the world I still want to go to. My bucket list has turned into a barrel list! :p I hope you get to take a nice trip somewhere Lynne, you deserve it! :)

Reactions: Lynne
Excellent! RCCL is a good line to go with. They are always winning culinary awards, so that's always nice! Ship is probably Navigator of the Seas - good class of ship - you can learn to surf on it! That zip line will be fun! I'm jealous! :cool: Hope you guys have a blast!

Thanks for the summary and the hints Sea. I’m looking forward to gaining back the 15 pounds I’ve lost since the first of the year.

Reactions: Debi and Seahunter
:eek: Way to face those fears, WandS! As a fellow fear of heights person, I look forward to hearing how this goes for you!

That’s what I thought too. I’m pretty chill about the reality of the pending event.

If my SO’s video recording doesnt show me wetting my pants on the way down I might just post a few shots here afterwards.

I would return to Taiwan in a heartbeat. It has the best of both worlds-more modern and cosmopolitan than America (which surprises most tourists)- then areas of ancient beauty and culture like the picture below.

taiwan_temple-on-taiwans-north-coast.jpg

There are so many places in the world I still want to go to. My bucket list has turned into a barrel list! :p I hope you get to take a nice trip somewhere Lynne, you deserve it! :)
Awe thanks.

Reactions: Seahunter