If you could...

Okay, just kidding, how about Sint Maarten?

sint-maarten-09-1024x640.jpg
This looks great I pick here with a picture of Margaretas!

Reactions: Seahunter
Vibe that must be Venice? Beautiful.

Wands I hope you have a great time! I’m jealous , bring us back some pics

This looks great I pick here with a picture of Margaretas!
I'd love to have you along! I'll even buy the Margaritas! :) Sint Maarten is a really beautiful place, Lynne. It is an island, with basically two countries sharing it. One half is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Sint Maarten, while the other half, Saint Martin (spelled differently!), is a French overseas "collectivity". Even though they both are on the same island, they are both unique and you can definitely see the differences between the two countries influences.

Reactions: Lynne and Paintman
Sea - I’ll meet you there. I’ve got a 10 day cruise in two weeks with guys I’ve been friends with for over 32 years.
Cool! I love cruising! Which ship line are you sailing with? What's your itinerary? You can go online ahead of time and book your shore excursions. Sometimes that's a good idea for popular ones that might sell out quickly.

Cool! I love cruising! Which ship line are you sailing with? What's your itinerary? You can go online ahead of time and book your shore excursions. Sometimes that's a good idea for popular ones that might sell out quickly.

Royal Carribean's Navigator of the "Something" - can't recall which one. Yes, I've got one excursion booked - I'm extremely afraid of heights but I am going to go on the worlds (supposedly) talled zip line. Like 500' up in the air. oh boy.

I'd love to have you along! I'll even buy the Margaritas! :) Sint Maarten is a really beautiful place, Lynne. It is an island, with basically two countries sharing it. One half is part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, Sint Maarten, while the other half, Saint Martin (spelled differently!), is a French overseas "collectivity". Even though they both are on the same island, they are both unique and you can definitely see the differences between the two countries influences.
I’d love to visit. I haven’t traveled much so this might be a good future destination.

Reactions: Seahunter
Royal Carribean's Navigator of the "Something" - can't recall which one. Yes, I've got one excursion booked - I'm extremely afraid of heights but I am going to go on the worlds (supposedly) talled zip line. Like 500' up in the air. oh boy.
Ohhhh that would be a blast. I saw a video on Facebook of the worlds longest zip line. I’d do it in a minute !

Excellent! RCCL is a good line to go with. They are always winning culinary awards, so that's always nice! Ship is probably Navigator of the Seas - good class of ship - you can learn to surf on it! That zip line will be fun! I'm jealous! :cool: Hope you guys have a blast!